Chapter 35

{Movie}

(Recap: I finally found the PERFECT house. It's large like he wants it and there's a pool and an open front and back yard. Basically my dream house. I walk down to his office and when I get there I open the door and I'm shocked at what I see......

Gabriel and Ezeekel are talking without fighting?! Wow.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Annabelle's POV*

"Heeeyyy guys?" I say a bit nervously.

"Hey love." Ezeekel says coming over to me hugging me from behind and kissing the top of my head.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"We were talking about how Gabriel and you need to do the rejection properly in order for him to be able to move on and hopefully find another mate." Zeek tells me. Oh thank god I thought they were going to fight again, but this time to the death.

"Ok, how do we do that?"

"Well you need to say 'I Annabelle Ferris reject Gabriel Carter as my mate'." Zeek says. Ok that's simple enough.

"I Annabelle Ferris reject Gabriel Carter as my mate."

"Now Gabriel, it's your turn."

"I Gabriel Carter reject Annabelle Ferris as my mate."

"There it's completed." Zeek says. Good, now we don't have to deal with him anymore.

"Now if you'll excuse me." Gabriel says and leaves.

"Ok so I'm guessing you came here to tell me you found the house?"

"Indeed I did." I tell him smiling and proud of myself.

"Alright. Can I see it?"

"Well of course you can." I say then sit on his lap to show him the house. "See it has plenty of rooms, a big back and front yard, and a pool."

"It's perfect babe, I love it." He gives me a huge smile.

"Good." I say turning in my chair to look at him. "How's working going so far?"

"Boring. Well it was till you got here."

"Glad I could help." I tell him getting up to leave, but before I can he gabs me and pulls me back down on his lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks with a sly smile.

"I was gonna go so you can get back to work."

"Noooo. I can work with you here."

"Fine. I'm gonna go sit over there and read."

"Nope. You're fine right where you are."

"Won't I be in the way?"

"No you will not." He says holding me tighter.

"Alright." I say then he goes back to working.

*2 hours later*

Grrroooowlll. OH MY GOD! I can't believe my stomach just did that! Oh god please tell me he didn't hear, but judging by the laughs that he's trying to surpress he did hear.

"I guess someone's hungry." He says chuckling.

"Well yeeeaaa. I didn't get to eat lunch and it's time for dinner."

"What, seriously?" He asks surprised.

"Yea. Now can we pleeeeease ger something to eat?"

"Of course, come on let's go." He says as we both stand up. He takes my hand and we head to the kitchen where I make us each a chicken quesadilla.

"Mmmmmm. Wow babe, these are great." He tells me.

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full."

"Sorry babe, but that's how I am at home. If we're in public, I will use my manners, but when it's just you and me, not gonna happen." He says smiling at me after he swallowed his food. And I just shake my head as we finish eating.

"Do you have to go back to work?" I ask hoping he'll say no.

"No I do not." He answers me smiling which causes me to smile back.

"Good. Let's go watch a movie."

"Alright, come on." He says as we begin to walk upstairs.

"What movie should we watch?" I ask him.

"How about you choose one."

"Ok let's watch.....Sleeping Beauty!" I say excited.

"Really? Sleeping Beauty?"

"Yes, do you have a problem with that." I say giving him a 'I dare you to say something' look.

"Nope no problem babe."

I look to him and smile, "Good answer." We get under the covers and begin the movie, then it comes to the part where she's in the woods picking berries and she begins to sing 'Once Upon A Dream', I sing with it. After the song is over I look at Ezeekel to see him staring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh sorry, it's just that you have an amazing voice. I didn't know you could sing."

"Well you didn't ask me." I look at him smiling. After the movie, I start yawning and then I curl up to Zeek and rest my head on his chest and begin to fall asleep but then I feel him shuffling towards my feet so I pull them closer to me.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" He asks me.

"I want to be able to see." I say sad that he's gonna take that from me.

"Oh babe, I was just going to change them into the slippers."

"Oh ok." After I say that he takes one off then puts the slipper for that foot on and does the same with my other foot so I can still see. And this is why I love him. Besides my feet were hurting a bit so the slippers felt nice against my feet.

"Better?" He asks me.

"Yes much, thank you." And with that he crawls back up and we both fall asleep with me wrapped in his arms.