Chapter 27

{Kitchen}

(Recap:

"Alright, let's go in and eat. I'll make some food." Lucy says to us all.

"YAAAAY!!!" Me and Evie cheer. And with that, we all head inside with me and Zeek holding hands with our fingers interlocked.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Annabelle's POV*

My shoes are getting into pretty bad conditions so when we go inside everything is blurry and really dark.

'Evie.'

'Yea?'

'I need new shoes, I can't see very well.'

'Right, ok I had the girl make a few more pairs, I'll grab one.

'Ok thank you.'

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I gotta go grab something real fast." Evie says and with that, she ran up the stairs to get the shoes.

"Where's she going?" Zeek asks me.

"To get me new shoes." I whisper to him.

"Why do you need new shoes?" He whispers back.

"I'm having difficulty seeing." I tell him and then his mouth forms an O shape in realization.

"Ok I'm back. Here ya go." Evie says handing me the shoes. They look exactly like the other ones but I think they're black because they're so dark compared to other colors.

After she hands the shoes to me, I put them on and we continue our way to the kitchen. When we walk through the door, the kitchen is AMAZING! "Wow this is incredible." I say in shock.

"Why thank you, I designed it myself." Lucy says very proud of herself.

"Well you did a wonderful job." I tell her, my words filled with truth and honesty.

"Ok, now who's hungry for what?" Lucy asks us.

"I want steak." Zeek says.

"I want pasta." Evie says.

My response is "I want food." Everyone turns to me and starts to laugh. "It's not funny, I'm starving!"

"Ok how about we have steak AND pasta." Lucy compromises.

"Works for me."

"Me too."

"Me three." And with that Lucy began to make the food.

"What do you say if we add a fruit salad." Lucy says.

"YES!" All of us cheer.

"Alright Zeek, I need you to run to the store and pick up some fruit."

"What, why are you getting it from the store?" I ask.

"I don't have a fruit garden."

"Just give me a second." I tell her. Then I walk outside with Evie and Zeek following me. I find a regular garden with flowers of all different kinds. I kneel down in front of the dirt and slowly wave my hand above the ground until a little vine popped up then I slowly pull my hand up and the vine grew with it and kept growing until some grapes start to pop out. Then I ask Evie if she could pick some and take them back inside and she did.

"That waz amazing." Zeek said to me.

"I'm not done yet." Then I walk over to a tree and when Zeek grabs my arm.