CH. 5 (MATURE)

Here's a new chapter for you guys. I hope you are having as much fun reading it as I have had writing it. I've also been toying with the idea of writing a book where the reader get's transported into Divergent, I'm not sure if they will be reading the book or watching the movie, but they develop a relationship with Eric. Please me know if that's something you guys would like to see.

The room erupted into cheers and sobs. I heard and felt Jade and Will jumping up and down, Jade hugged me too.

"Congratulations" I tell her numbly
"You should be proud too" she told me pointing to the screen.

I looked up the screen and saw that I was in the top 5, my eyes widened and I started jumping up and down, Peter was below me one spot.

"We made it past the first stage" I giggle.
"To making it through"I hold my glass and they theirs, I went to take a drink when the glass was taken from my hands.
"And what do you think you're doing?" Eric asked me holding my glass.
"We were just celebrating" Peter said nervously
"I'm sure you were" Eric narrows his eyes dangerously at Peter, he takes my arm and lead me to a more private part of the pit.

"So I'm in the top 5" I say a smug expression on my face

"I'm a leader, I know that" he nodded lookied bored as always
"You said I wouldn't make it" I reminded him
"No I didn't" he replied
"Yes you did" I insisted

"I said a little thing like you would be luck to make it past the first part" he said his tone patronizing.

"Well, I must be lucky, because here I am" I held my arms out

"I have eyes initiate" he says allowing those very eyes to slide up and down my body, landing on my chest.
"So do I, Leader and they are right here" I sat titled his chin up. He hums for a moment then meets my eyes.

"You may have gotten through this round, but you won't get through the next so easily" he told me smiling

"Don't worry cupcake, I'll be sticking around" I tell him more confidently than I felt
"Cupcake?" his face contorted into a expression of disgust.

"You know it, since it's a celebration, I'm gonna let the slide...once" he held his finger up.

"Awww, who woulda thought big bag Eric would be nice, well his version of nice" I pinch his cheek which was apparently the wrong move because he fingers closed around my wrist and clamped down with such force I gasp.
"Remember, I'm going break you, then make you beg me to kill you" he told me his face inches from mine.

"No, you're not" I told him simply.
"Why is that?" he asked me curiously

I bring my lips to his ears, I had to smirk when I felt a shiver.

"Because, you can't break what has been broken and you can't kill what's already dead" sadness coating each word. I look back into his eyes and see genuine shock and emotion in them. His hand automatically fell away, I smile sadly then go to join my friends.

We stayed and celebrated, but before it go to late we were told go to our dorm. I slipped my shoes off and carried them with me, the groups started slowing breaking up and we made our way back to the dorm, I went to get out of the dress and noticed it was stuck. I knew I'd need some help, I knew I could trust Jade.

"Jade, I'm stuck in this dress" I whine
"Why not get Eric to unzip it" she teases

"Yuck" I gag playfully
"You two were practically all over each other" she said I felt her fingers on my zipper.
"Wait, you've got to promise me that no matter what you see you'll keep it a secret" I tell her nervously