{ q&a answers }

{ pic of me above }

Hello everyone! As you might know, i gave you all the opportunity to ask me or diana questions! I will be adswering them here!

questions for the author, aka me, aka heidi
1. how did you get inspiration for Diana?
a lot of people asked this, and i pondered this for quite awhile before finally coming to the answer. to be honest, it was sort or just a spark--before ruins, i had an unfinished fic called 'still sane' that i unpublished a little way through. after i took it down, i was just thinking thinking thinking about what my next fic might be about, and then boom---it just came to me. i was in a darker period of my life contemplating sanity and tom riddle as a character truly fascinated me and this was the perfect combination.

2. how do you write so well?
hahahahaha this question made me so happy and the truth is, it really just takes practice. i mean, i do have the advantage that my mom is a book editor/writer and my grandmother is a novelist and the director of the Indiana Writer's Center, so writing is sort of in my blood hahaha. it really just takes practice writing and reading. and dont be discouraged if you think your stuff isnt good enough---i was a horrible writer, and even know, i still have a long way to go. my first wattpad fic was an american horror story tatexviolet fic! it was awful! it only had 1 chapter bc i was too lazy to write more! so really, PRACTICE!!

3. when's diana's birthday?
may tenth :)

4. what house would diana be in?
this was a very interesting question, and i really thought very hard. for awhile, i truly thought diana might've been slytherin. her identity very much revolved around her father's. then, the further i progressed in the story and as diana developed, i think she would truly have been in gryffindor, or possibly ravenclaw, after her mother.

Questions for Diana! {in her pov}

1. do you ship drarry?
you mean do i ship harry being with someone else? no, i don't believe so.
2. what two people do you think look good together?
if i am being absolutely honesty, i've always had the odd feeling that ginny and luna would make a beautifully odd and wonderful couple.
3. describe harry in one word.
heroic. and if i'm to break the rules, i'm going to add a second: handsome
4. fuck, marry, kill: ginny, george, hagrid
this is very difficult and i am apologizing now to hagrid.
fuck: ginny marry: george kill: hagrid

5. is there any possible way for you to help draco?
i will do all that i must to help him. we are too much alike for me to let him die.
6. were you fond of harry even before meeting him?
absolutely. he was so brave, so incredibly kind and troubled. i couldn't help but feel as if we were the same. i wanted him to know that he was never alone, even after all of that time where he truly believed he was.
7. can you spoil the ending of the story?
i do not know the end of the story. this is my story, and you are all living it with me.
8. what really happened in st. mungo's?
horrible things.
9. do you think you'll ever tell harry how you feel?
it would do no good for me to let him agonize over something that could never happen. but i wish i could, and maybe if the world were different and i wasn't going to die, i wish that i might.

all right, those were most of the questions that i got!
if you have more and would like me to answer directly to your comment, ask away here!