Chapter 19: The most intresting dinner ever. PART ONE

This ones a long one guys! 😂

Chapter 19: The most interesting dinner ever.       PART ONE

On Saturday morning, I skipped down the steps to the kitchen, on the prowl for food. I was humming a random song as I poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal and I danced to the faint sound of the radio.

It was safe to say that I was in a really good mood.

I headed off to the living room, like I usually did in the morning, when I saw Peter sat down watching the news.

"Hey sweetheart." He greeted as I sat down next to him. It was unusual to see him up this early in the morning, but I smiled at him in return.

I was too focused on trying to only eat the blue pieces of marshmallow in my cereal that I almost missed the break of news flash up on the TV.

Breaking News:

The Silent Killer or Jacob Black has been sighted at a service station in San Francisco.

I put down my cereal and grabbed the remote, turing up the volume.

He attacked a 16 year old girl who had brown hair and green eyes. She survived with a broken arm and a few bruises.

According to eye witness that watched the attack occur, they say that he stopped attacking the girl and walked away saying "Your not her."

Officials say they think he's heading for California, so I advise everyone to lock their doors and keep yourself and you're loved ones safe.

A look of panic struck my face. San Francisco wasn't far from where I lived, how did he find me so fast? He attacked a innocent girl who looked like me!

This was bad.

"Sweetheart you okay?" Peter asked me shaking my arm, drawing me out of my state of shock. I covered up my look of panic with a neutral expression.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I'm gunna go for a run." I stuttered out picking up my cereal, my appetite long gone.

I quick walked out of the living room and headed for the kitchen. Placing my bowl in the sink I ran upstairs, only to bump into Sally.

"Woah slow down!" She laughed stabling herself. I merely muttered an apology, told her I was going on a run before heading off to my room.

"Remember we have guests tonight! Be back in time!" She yelled before I shut my door to my room.

I blindly got changed and grabbed a pair of shoes. I threw my hair up into possibly the worst tied pony tail ever and took off down my balcony steps.

I jogged out the garden, but as soon as I was in the woods I took off into a flat out run. Sprinting through the trees I headed for the beach. When my trainers touched the white sand, I ran along the shore.

Sugar I had completely forgotten about the guests.

As part of Sally and Peters jobs, they had to host a dinner with all of the directs or something like that. So they were holding a huge dinner party tonight at our house. The Directs all bring their children apparently to 'show them off' to the other directors, which means dressing up.