Secrets and Lies

We sat in there for a long time, waiting for Tony to give us the all clear. And honestly, it's filthy. But I guess that's a typical teenage boy. I don't usually come in here. No one does. He usually comes to the other bungalows. Now I know why.

James occupied the couch while Pym was sitting on the bed. Torunn and I were leaning against the counter (me levitating a Rubiks cube out of boredom) and Azari was pacing around the room. His face contorted in disgust when he stepped on something I don't even want to identify. "Aw, man, how do you live like this, James? Haven't you ever heard of cleaning up?"

James just smiled. Typical.

"Ugh, we should be out there with Tony, not hiding," Torunn exclaimed.

"I think it would be best to stay in here. Who knows what those alarms were all about." I said, keeping the cube in midair. "I mean don't get me wrong, I want to help, but it really could be something serious."

"Thank you! For once, somebody agrees with me." Azari exclaimed.

"It's a miracle." James rolled his eyes.

"Maybe this is another training drill. Maybe," Pym gasped and covered his mouth with his hands and whispered, "maybe it's Ultron." I rolled my eyes at that.

"Okay, I said serious, not Ultron serious. Besides, it's our day off. Why would Tony just throw in a random drill without letting us know first?"

"Oh come on, Alex," Pym whined. I gave him a look to shut him up.

"Well either way, that's ridiculous. It's not Ultron. It's probably something stupid, like a fire on a machine, or like that time when JARVIS went crazy cause the water main leaked. It's not Ultron," James stated. As much as I hated to admit it, he did have a point.

"Pym, if it were any of that, Tony would've told us," I repeated.

"Yeah, you're right. There's no way it's-" Pym shook his head but stopped. Suddenly we saw a ghost person come out of the wall behind Pym out of nowhere, and we were in battle stances. Pym looked at us weirdly, and then slowly turned around. The ghost, still in the air, became solid.

"Hello, children," It said in a robot-like voice. Then it just collapsed and crashed to the floor. We all stared at it for a few seconds before the door burst open, revealing Tony.

"Vision," he said, kneeling down by him. I was paralyzed from shock.

"Dad?"

Vision completely ignored me. "My apologies. The drones in Ultra City have been upgraded. One was able to damage my immaterial form as I left," It said. What the heck is it talking about? What's Ultra City? My dad is alive?

"Were you followed?"

"Negative. Did I set off the alarms? Perhaps my electronic access keys were damaged. And how odd, this doesn't look like the control center."

Tony wrapped one of visions arms around his shoulders and helped him stand. Then they started to walk out.

"Tony, what the hell is he talking about? I thought you said he was dead? You told me my father was dead!"

"This is not your father."

"Then who the hell is he?"

"He's a robot." Tony sighed, turning his attention away from me. "Everything will be alright. Come on, let's get you to the workshop." Tony said to robo-Vision. He turned to us. "Stay here."