Announcement!

For those of you who have stayed with me the past few years since I updated this book, I'm glad you decided to keep this book in your library! Those of you who are newer, hello! It's refreshing to know people still look for a story like this.

Anyways, a few things with this addition- I've sat on this for a few years now and finally decided I wanted to give you all an epilogue!

Surprise!

I'll also just be doing some editing throughout the book as a whole, especially the earlier chapters to freshen it up a bit. I've become a much more experienced writer than I was back in 2015 when I first started writing this, so I really just want to touch everything up because I feel like you deserve it.

Also I can't stand to read my own cringed writing so it's a win-win.

The second thing is more of a suggestion/request, but I've had the current book cover ever since I first published, and don't have any technical editing skills whatsoever, so I'd love for someone to make one for me if they want! If there's multiple, I'll choose the one I believe fits the story best, but I'll give a follow to anyone who submits one to me.

Thanks for the last few years, and the epilogue will be up here shortly.

Stay tuned<3