Departure

"This is wrong, we have to help him!" Torunn exclaimed.

"Do as Iron Man says! You must protect the others, Torunn! You and your sister's survival are of utmost importance. Iron Man will join you shortly." Vision said, rather urgently. She lowered her sword and obeyed Vision. I put my hand on her shoulder and motioned to go. She nodded and we ran off with the others as Tony continued to fight Ultron.

When we reached the control center, Torunn had her sword drawn and I had my powers active while the boys ran inside. When we were sure the coast was clear, we ran in as well. Pym placed Vision on the control pad.

"Stay robot head. We'll be right back." He said. We started to walk out to go help Tony, but Vision powered up.

"Vision, override. Command code: quinjet." Vision stated.

"What?" We all said in unison.

"What's a quinjet?" Pym asked. I shrugged. Suddenly the door closed and another outside one opened.

"Take your seats, please," Vision added. Then seats popped up from under the floor. "We are launching."

"Launching?" Azari said. Then the room started moving up, sending us tumbling down onto the floor. So this is a quinjet. Everyone scrambled to a seat. There was only four, so I stayed put.

"No, no! Stop! Go back!" James shouted, but it was too late.

"Dad!" I yelled in vain. The jet blasted off, out of the one place we've known for our entire lives. Then we looked out the window.

Turns out it was all just a lie. It really was a sanctuary. In the middle of the Arctic.

"Woah," Pym said. We all just stared at it. Watching our entire lives getting farther and farther away. We watched Tony fighting Ultron from the cameras in the sanctuary, but he wasn't winning. His armor was destroyed and Ultron had him in his grasp.

"It's got Tony!" Pym said. Then the screen faded until there was only static. "Look, they're taking him!"

"Stupid robot. Do as we say! Turn this ship around now!" Torunn ordered.

"I will not. Iron Man sacrificed himself to keep you safe. And that is what we will do. Stay safe. Stay hidden. There are parts of the world where Ultron has not reached. Far away from Ultra City. I have set a course for the Savage Land." Vision replied. My dad was always on the lookout for a positive alternative to any fight there was.

"The Savage Land?" Azari questioned.

"That sounds horrible," Pym exclaimed.

"Actually, parts of it are quite nice. And you'll- alert, reserve power, recharging..." Then he shut down.

"Sir?" Azari asked.

"Dad?"

Pym looked him over. "He's out of juice."

"Well that's just great. What now?" I asked.

"I think I can get him up and running. I'll need to reconfigure his power matrix," Pym explained.

"I say thee nay. I will not run, and I will not hide. I am the daughter of Thor. And Ultron will pay for what he's done!" Torunn declared.

I smiled. "That makes two of us, sis." I said. She smiled back.

"Tony wanted us to be safe. Going after Ultron is the exact opposite of that. James, back me up." Azari argued. He didn't reply. "James?"

He was leaning his head on the window, staring off into space longingly.

"James?" I said.

"I lead Ultron to our home. Tony's gone because of me." James said sadly. I gave him a look of sympathy, but he refused to meet my eyes.

"No, we're going after Ultron. Pym, take the controls and head for this Ultra City." Torunn said.

"I'm on it, Torunn." Pym replied. "Uh, two questions. How do you fly this thing and where is Ultra City?"