Chapter One / Hope In The Heart

Lana's P.O.V

Zelda's pitiful face was increasing my sadness. Link's death was so hard to believe... I was used to see her crying... Like me, all the Hylians used to see her like that. This was usual...

One rainy day. I approached her, and touched her left shoulder. I was willing to tell her not to be sad and hopeless. When she turned me, I was shocked. Yes, this was true. She wasn't crying.
Zelda saw my face and smiled, " What's up? You're shocked? " And she added "You have been used to see me crying, haven't you?" She laughed softly and continued, "I finally could change my mind. There's always hope, always... The hardest thing is finding it out... Yes, I learnt something that will help us to bring him back."

I beamed and asked, "What's it? Something magical?"
"Yes." she said. "And you're a sorcerer. I hope you will help me."
"Of course I will! It would be my pleasure, Zelda!"

So, we prepared our suitcases. It was going to be a long travel. I was preferring walking to riding horse. But Zelda wasn't a sorcerer like me (and she cannot be) so, I prepared Lightbreath (this was her horse's name).

Hours passed quickly and we were on our way...

Zelda's P.O.V

Rainy and stormy weather was too bad for travellers like us. But no matter how terrible this travel is, for Link... He has saved me once, and it was my turn to save him. I may be pregnant, but I promise Link, you will see our child...

How was this chapter? If you liked it, be patient. New chapters are coming soon! :)