Chapter Seven/ The Temple

Lana's P.O.V
    I  still can't get how Zelda can be so good at card games. I couldn't enjoy the game after all... If Zelda always wins, how can I enjoy? It is just that... I am a bit jealous of his skills. Yes, "his" skills. When we spend time, Zelda reminds me of a boy. Except "his" pink clothes, Zelda is a boy! Since when? Oh, yeah. Since Zelda got pregnant... And since Link died. But I know it is really ridiculous to try to bring a dead soul back to life.
Then why are we spending our time in a forest like this? Here smells like mildew and we can't see anything but trees. This monotonic scene is getting boring.
    I looked at Zelda and said "him" to end the game: "Maybe you enjoyed the game, Your Highness. BUT, I am quite pissed off... Why don't we have a walk around here? Maybe you discover (!) something, huh?"
   Zelda smiled gently -hmph, still like a boy- and accepted my offer.

     Zelda's P.O.V.
     I don't get why people get so jealous of me all the time. I didn't know that I was so impressive. Haha.
    Lana and I started to walk around. Nature, fresh air, a river's peaceful voice... Here was a great place for me. 'Cause I always liked hiking. But it seems Lana wasn't so happy. But who cares? She's always like that.
    After a while, we saw a temple surrounded by long trees -so we could realize it hardly. Lana was searching for adventure and can she keep calm after seeing such a temple? Of course, she can't.
   Lana teleported us closer to the temple. Now, I was able to see the astonishing figures with their little details. The temple seemed quite old. There were some writings I couldn't read. The letters were different. Not like our Hylian alphabet. Lana approached to the wall and started to read a paragraph in a weird language :
    "Bir nefsin var, tabii. Ona nasıl sahip çıkacağını bilmelisin. Bilemez isen yazık sana!  Yazık... Ve bir daha yazık!"
    I laughed: "Lana, you pronounced well but I got nothing. Better u explain it to me, too . Hahah!"
   Lana thought for a minute and replied : "It says you have a nefs. What is nefs? Nefs = Your wishes... And you must know how to control it. And if you don't know how to control your nefs, woe to you! And again, woe to you!"
   I was bored of  thinking about this antic pharse's meaning and smiled to Lana: "Lana, why don't we enter this old temple? Maybe, the temple explains its secret more clearly."

     I know it was a very long time since I haven't updated the new chapter but I can say that I wasn't spending my time with useless things. I was studying for my exam. Thankfully, exam is done. I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading.

New chapters are coming soon!