Chapter Two / Prison of Harbegitan

Lana's P.O.V

Am I crazy or are my eyes blind? What's going on now?!

Zelda and I were on our way, like we planned. We walked walked and walked... When we tried to have a rest, one person came close to us. Who? Of course one of that nightmarens! And he was evil! I still can't believe it! He took us to his dirty prison and asked us a lot of boring questions... Okay, I'm not someone important, but I was with Zelda, with the Princess of Hyrule! Or must I say Queen of Hyrule? He will learn how to act in front of a sorcerer like me! I will blast his head and he will see!...

Nights' P.O.V

As a nightmaren prince, sometimes I can't understand Reala... First he started a war between Harbegitan and Hyrule, and now he brought these Hylians here. What's the meaning of this? Reala is my elder brother, and Jackle, too. But, why are they so cruel? Am I too soft or are they too evil? I can't understand...

Zelda's P.O.V

I was thinking about Link. Link... He always wanted the best for me, he believed in me, but how could I be so pitiful?
Lana wasn't too bored. She was trying to blast this cage and it was funny. Not funny, too funny (even for me).

It was midnight. One person opened the door of cage and looked at us. Weird, purple clothes, blue- purple eyes, a kind and soft voice... Who was this person?

Lana was an experienced sorcerer and quickly understood that he was a sorcerer, too

Lana was an experienced sorcerer and quickly understood that he was a sorcerer, too. But, something interesting happened. When Lana saw him, she was... afraid? I asked her quietly and she answered: "I... I cannot believe this. That nightmaren, he is using one kind of stronger magics..."
I asked again, " What's it? "
She answered " Lunar magic..."

New chapters are coming soon!
What do you think? Is that nightmaren evil or good? What may happen in next chapter?