Chapter Eight / Hidden Secrets

Zelda's P.O.V
   Inside the temple, it was really dark. Thankfully, Lana and I are good at using magic so, we could twinkle like stars and light the antique corridors. Walls were astonishing to me 'cause I was interested in old things.
-For an example, my old pink shield my mother gave me. And it was belonging to my grand grand grandma once.- I pointed a room out and told Lana to come with me. We entered. I felt the fear then. Fear... When was the last time I felt it? Oh, yea. A few hours ago...

Lana's P.O.V
   We were walking to the room Zelda showed. And suddenly she screamed! Why? I don't get. If I was able to understand that,  I would be a professor! I grabbed Zelda running from her shoulders and yelled : "What the hell! Why are you running you coward?!" 
   Zelda could only whisper: "I saw him..."
   I yelled again because I was angry of her cowardly behaviors : "Whom did you saw? Your death?!! Zelda, sometimes I think you're a boy but now I see you even can't be a girl..."
   We were about to argue there but someone approached us and smiled: "Zelda, what kind of a 'Hi!' is this? Heheh. I thought we completed this frightening stuff years ago." 
I laughed very hard then. The person talking was a 10 years old children. I asked while laughing :"Hahahaha! Kid, why don't u show me your real form? I don't think Zelda will be afraid of a brown haired and green eyed brat. Haha. Tell me do u know how much is two plus three? Hahaha. Zelda. You're definitely a coward. Why were you screaming! Hahahah!"
   Then kid changed his form and became a 15 years old guy. Okay, okay. I will admit that he was very handsome.  Hahah.
   He grabbed Zelda's hands and asked her : "Princess, did you know that I always kept my promises?"
   Zelda was calmer than a minute ago. She replied : "No, I didn't know that. But that was actually what I wanted to believe." 
   Boy smiled: "So, let's go to my room in the temple. Heheh. I will answer your questions. Then, I will show you something. Is it OK for you and your interesting friend?"
   What the hell! I didn't know how to feel. Was it good to be found interesting by an unknown idiot or was it something bad!? Whatever. We entered his room and Zelda started to talk with the boy:
"Zellie, do you remember your first question?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I am Johannes. Prince Johannes. I was the prince of these lands three million years ago. Because of a magical tragedy, now I can use magical powers and I lost my period of time. Now, I am supposed to live in this millenium. Yes, I guess I explained who I am. Now, the second question... How old am I? Chronologically three million but physically 25."
   What the hell! This is really unbelievable. He looks like 15 but he is 25! I was jealous of him... I rolled my eyes: "Yes, Mr. Young Johannes. Please go on." 
   He smiled and went on:
"Your third question. What I was doing there was thinking. Thinking about that tragedy. And my magical powers. Heh. I was able to change my look, as you saw. But this ones real. Hahah. *Blinks* And for your fourth question, I didn't mean to speak to you rudely. Heheh. I already gave the answers of your fifth and sixth questions. And your last question... I am from Turgonnia. My kingdom, Princess... I hope I could help you."
   I thought he was a bit sad after thinking of his own country.  Because his smile disappeared after speaking of his past. So sad.
   Johannes started to talk again, after five minutes of silence: "I was going to show you something. Come with me please. And be careful, ladies. Be careful for traps..." His voice started to become a whisper to me. He smiled but this wasn't what he felt like doing.
   Johannes took us to a room. He gave us a chest. Zelda and I looked at Johannes' face. Then he smiled -not really : "Come on, you can open it."
   Then Zelda opened it. A magical orb... Zelda asked : "What does this magical orb show?" 
   Johannes smiled :
" It shows the secrets of an elf. A Linirean's secrets... "
   It seemed like Zelda didn't get Johannes' aim. So she asked: " Prince Johannes, why are you giving this to me? What am I supposed to do with this orb? What is your aim, Your Highness? "
   Johannes smiled againand responded Zelda: "Just like the old times, you ask so much questions. But no problem. I will answer you next time. Heheh. We will meet again."

   Thanks for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. If I made any mistake, correct me please.

Next chapters are coming soon!