III

{Comment as you read or answer the questions at the end}

Update edit: 10-7-19 ... same plot different mindset for the characters

I sat on the couch watching the latest episode of Orange is the new black waiting for my "mom" to come get me. My bags are packed and everything is set. They transferred my school but because of the deadline I have to be homeschooled. I never really been homeschooled and I most definitely don't want to be. I'm used to being with my girls but I don't really have a choice even if I really don't wanna go with her but at least I'll only be living with her for 20 days out of a month until we get right with the therapy (that's what I was told) which is the number one thing I don't want to fucking do. The last 10 or 11 days is spreaded throughout the month to when i'm with mya. It's like I'm just visiting. Yesterday I sat and thought about what was going on in my life I just now realizing that I'm fucked up. Not in life but in the head. Too much stuff is going on at once and I think I just need time to think and get my mind clear.

Ever since the meeting bey and I haven't spoken to each other not even by text. That very same day I got my ass whooped which is why I'm am so calm at the moment about leaving because my grandmother is here and she was the one that whooped me

Come to find out that she also received the screenshot too and she whooped me for saying those things and being disrespectful. I'm surprised my bey allowed it to happen

By the way tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait. Since I'm on punishment I don't have my phone or nothing so all my plans to have fun and be with my girls is cancelled. All I can do is watch TV. It hurts that bey was the one that took my phone away and put me on punishment. Mya hasn't done anything to me since she popped me on my mouth and caused it to bleed. This may be a long punishment

The doorbell rung and I got up to answer it. When I opened the door I seen bey standing their in a black hoodie with gray joggers on. I moved aside from the door to let her in. She looked at but didn't say anything. She continued to walk towards the kitchen to where my grandma was.

"ma" she called

No answer

"mama"

"what Giselle!" my grandma yelled back

I chuckled and closed the door. I walked back towards the living room. Since my whooping I learned to stay out of grown folks business. I don't wanna be near my grandma at the moment cuz she is still upset at me and Mya isn't here to save my ass from being murdered so ill just stay in a child's place.

I sat in the livingroom as I heard them chatter in the kitchen about something that probably or probably not involved me. After a couple of minutes they walked in. Bey stood by the recliner leaning on the arm as my grandma stood in front of me.

"you got ya bags packed?"

I nodded my head.

"Are you sure?"

"yes grandma I'm sure"

She looked at my 5 suitcases that were overly filled.

"get rid of 3 bags. You don't need all that junk"

"grandma it's not junk. It's clothes " I whined

"whatever you don't need all of it so leave 3 here"

I deeply sighed and said okay. Bey looked at me and didn't say anything. I looked at her and did the same. She showed no remorse in her face. She stood up straight and walked toward the front door.

"Ma I'll be outside" she said opening the door and taking a short glance at me before she left. I looked at my grandma. She sat down next to me.

"listen, you need to get it together with your attitude "