XI

[Comment as you read or answer questions at the end. Don't forget to vote ]

Update (1/6/20): everything has changed in this chapter

It was now July. Mya went on a business trip and the girls are all on vacation w their family so I decided to just go with my mom since she's rich and can afford for me to go some where. Jay and her always on yachts in the summer, so they'll be going on vacation pretty soon. I thought I would be annoyed with my moms presence, but somehow I became very immune to who she is as a person. My summer has been abruptly boring. I honestly believed I was going to have fun back in New York , I guess I was wrong.

Throughout the whole plane ride Bey was on her laptop loading files and looking over her rehearsal sheets and everything. I stayed out her way because, I know that is going to help me eat, and lay my head down on a soft pillow under a comfortable roof everyday and night. I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me.

In all honesty Bey has been through so much shit and it's kinda amazing how she is just a great actress to the public. The people don't know the shit that goes on behind the camera because, they are too focused on tabloids and lies. My mom is obviously stressed but she doesn't show it. She doesn't laugh as much like she used too, she doesn't go out like she used too, she doesn't do interviews like she used too, and the world is so blinded by her "perfectibility" that they don't notice her "flaws" and stuff she has to go through. Especially with me. And I hold a lot of guilt towards myself. She doesn't even talk a lot like she used too.

Right now it's all about her job and kids, I'm willing to accept that, since she has more than what I expected. I don't wanna break her anymore than what I have.

I looked over at her as she scrolled through her laptop and wrote stuff down on a notepad.

Soon enough we landed and she had the chauffeur pack her stuff up and place them in a separate car as we walked to a Honda civic. We got in and the woman drove us to where ever my mom had to take care of business. Bey got out and I followed. She pulled her ID out and the machine scanned it. A black girl that looked about 20-23 sat at the front desk welcomed us, "hello Mrs. Carter"

"hello olivia is Brenda in?"

" let me see.." she looked through a catalog, "yes she is"

my mom nodded and looked at me, "say hi" I waved shyly. 

She chuckled, "hey I'm Olivia and you are?"

"jasmine" I responded.

"nice to meet you jasmine," she turned around and picked up the phone to dial a number. Bey began to walk and i followed until she spoke again, "excuse me Mrs. Carter, not to seem so into your Business but she looks a like your dau-"

"she is" my mom interrupted. Olivia dropped the phone that once was up to her ear.

Her mouth opened, "wait that's your baby?!"

my mom nodded grimly, "yes this is my baby" she side hugged me smiling looking down at me then back up..

Olivia came around the desk wide eyed, "you kidding!"

"absolutely not"

the girl just looked shocked.

"what's your name"

"jasmine Gonzalez" I answered

"how old are you?"

"15"

she looked at my mom, "this isn't ya baby. Isn't she 14?"

my mom shook her head, "I was 18 when I had her. She just turned 15 In April"