Chapter 1.) Head over heels, literally...

*flash back to when you were about 13 years old*

"(Y/N), Are you coming?" asked your good friend Sam.

"Yep, I'm coming right over!" you say while running over to where your friends, Sam and Colby were.

It was a wonderful spring day, the leaves were just starting to become colorful again! of course, with great beauty comes some hectic stuff, so you had the worst allergies ever imaginable.

As you are caught up with your friends, sam and Colby, you overran them on accident and slip over the heel of your foot. As your body realizes you are about to fall on your face, your eyes close and your hands spread out in front of your body for support when you fall. but, that didn't happen. no. Colby, your best friend (also crush) caught you mid-air.

you start to scream. not knowing if you were okay or not. Then you hear Colby, softly saying "you're okay, I got you (Y/N)."

You look into Colby Brock's eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, and continue on saying softly, "t-thank y-you.."

He lets you up to your feet on the ground. you feel your feet rest on the ground, and say "thanks" again.

"No worries, I have to protect my best friend, (Y/N)." Colby says while blushing.

You laugh, knowing that he had some sort of feeling for you, and you had the same feeling, you loved Colby so much, you would do anything and everything for him.

After your long stare with Colby, you look over at Sam, it seemed that his eyes were watering, "Hey Sam, are you okay?!" you ask

"*snif* yeah I'm okay, just allergies" Sam says while whipping his eyes.

You just ignored it, everyone had bad allergies today, it was just that day. You hear the school bell ring and Sam, Colby, and you raced to the door to get back inside. Colby got there first, then Sam, of course you got there last, you laughed inside.

"see you next period, I wish I had every class with you Colby" said Sam

"Yeah me too! see you next period!" replied Colby.

You and Colby had every class together, when you got your schedules you all called each other and shared what classes you had. You only had 4 classes with Sam. and Sam only had 3 classes with Colby, Sam once told you that he was really jealous over you and Colby's schedule. He was jealous a lot, like a lot.

% thank you guys so much for reading this story, it means so much to me! if you have any ideas for me to do, please don't hesitate to ask!! see ya soon% (btw when should I post? I can only post maybe once a week😁, but whatever, ill figure it out!)