Chapter 5.) Bear..!

As we were walking our way back down the trail, we were filled with fear. what kind of bear was it? a She-bear? A baby? even if it were a baby, the mother would be close by.

Colby reached his hand out for me. I couldn't help but blush and show My answer by holding his hand.

I could see sam stare up at us, all he did was frown.. why was that?

Like always, you decided to ignore it and continue walking down.

Suddenly you see a few people crowded around looking into the deeper part of the forest when you saw it. A Young adult black bear. At least it wasn't brown, or else we'd be in a whole lot more trouble. Even though it isn't good to have a young bear next to you, it's probably best its a distance away.

Everyone was "awing" and "oohing". It was extremely cool to see a little bear pretty close up, without being bared off in a zoo.

This led me to believe that it would be best if we left, I honestly was a little scared, not because of that bear, because of the bear we might see... the mother.

We started walking down, and reached the dog area, where they can swim in a man-made lake, and catch tennis balls. It was soooooooo cute.

A Husky came up to me and gave me the ball to get and throw, I looked for the owner for reassurance, and got a nod. I threw the ball and the dog went running for it, leaving his wet paws all over me.

-Wooosh, Thank you guys for reading, sorry it has been soooooo long, I just have been putting my mind on other stuff, if you all have any ideas, don't hesitate to comment. thank you, and stay beautiful 💕- Jillian.-