Chapter 7.) COLBYYY

Sam just sitting there in shock was looking at me confused. Maybe disgusted, I couldn't tell... he had a beat red face. I look back at Colby and smile from ear to ear.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this, love." He says pulling your hair strands behind your ear.
You giggle, blushing so very hard.
"I've been waiting for you to make the move, Colby" You say in response
Colby grabs your shoulders with full on content.
"(Y/N), please. I've loved you ever since we were little. Every single day I would wonder when I would get to be with you... officially be able to call you mine. Today, I.. I'm asking you... will you please, please be my girlfriend, (Y/N)"

I look at Colby with my eyes glittering with happiness. I love Colby so much that there is nothing else that I would be able to say.

"YES COLBY- I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER." You scream romantically

He giggles and hugs you tightly, sneaking in a kiss or two while embraced.
With not a care in the world, we realise that this was just the beginning of our time together. I've never been happier in my life. I'm so thankful for all of my friends. And especially my new boyfriend.

YO YO YO WADDUP MY LOVELY READERS! I'm sorry that I never update but I wanted to know what you all want to see happen next! I'm thinking of doing a contest so comment if you want to win a character of your own choice. Comment your favourite thing about the book, or about Colby or anyone else in his friend group and I'll pick my favourite! Good luck and thank you! Be safe ALWAYS. ~