Chapter 2.) preparing for the hike.

*back to present life*

"(Y/N)...?! Are you okay?!" you hear a males voice through your mind. you go back to reality and realize it was your friend Colby.

You laughed, "heh, I guess I zoned out a bit."

Your friends laugh. Like always, you were happy to hear that. it was music to your ears when you heard them laugh, that's all you wanted to hear...

"Do you guys wanna do somethin' " asks Sam whining.

"Why are you that bored?" Colby replies

"I just wanna do something..." Sam says complaining even more.

"Y'Know what?! I sortah wanna do something as well, but something exciting, not what we usually do..." I join in.

"Hmmm.... I have an idea! How about we go walk this really cool trail that I've read up on? I heard that the view is awesome!" Colby said sounding super excited

Almost In sync, You and Sam say "Yeah! that sounds awesome!"

"Lets pack a lunch, you guys want sandwiches?" you ask

"You know it girl!" they say while laughing.

I laugh, I love it when they make me laugh, it makes me get this addicting feeling in my heart when they make the corniest jokes. I love them so much!

You go into the kitchen to begin making the sandwiches for the boys. you know that they both like ham and cheese on white bread, except sam likes more ham. So on his, you add extra. you loved making food for your friends, it made you feel like you were doing something good for them, after all they have done for you...