Chapter 4.) The trail....

Finally, once you reach the hiking trail parking lot, you get out of the car and stretch, you feel like you've been in there for hours!

"Ahh, you guys ready to go on the harder trail?" Sam asks You and Colby.

On this particular hiking trail, you could choose which trail you wanted to go onto. you all agreed to go on the harder one that includes tough hills and massive rocks.

"WOOOHH! I'm so ready for this" you say extravagantly.

You begin to walk up the trail, and once you start, you hear...

"UGH OH MAH GAWD! GUYS! I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE A BREAK! IM SO TIRED!" Colby says sarcastically as if he were about to die from being tired.

Sam just looked at Colby jokingly, acting like he was serious.

"SERIOUSLY DUDE?! We just started" Sam said while giving a big native smile.

On the way through your journey up the trail, Sam, Colby and you all stop in-between to take 'artsy photos' for your Instagrams.

You guys were having a really great time! you saw a few deer on the trail too! Of course you say birds of all shapes and colours, and many squirrels. you just enjoyed seeing all of the wildlife.

Soon enough you passed a guy coming down walking his German Shepard. he came telling us something important

"GUYS! Watch out! there was a baby bear, but my dog scared it away. y'know what that means... the mother bear must be nearby! just warning you guys if you are planning to go all the way up." the man explained, he seemed to be about 25-35 years old.

"Oh-? Okay! thank you sir, for the heads up!" you say smiling.

This got you a little scared, the man left before you could ask hi a question...

'What kind of bear was it?!'

(Btw guys, the bear story is from my life, I remember it like it was yesterday... xD hope you enjoy, thanks for reading!!)