Part 1 Clean

Last time: Peanug's parents died. JoJo got very sick. Peanug has a baby on the way. You caught up lets go! Peanug's facial expression. A scratchy froggy demon voice in Peanug's head said
"It's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like you...
S h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n H E L L ." Peanug couldn't forget what the ------------ in his head said. "JoJo must leave this family, NOW!" Peanug picked up the transforming JoJo put him in the car and drove to the Alantic Ocean and threw JoJo in there. Tears ran down his eyes and the thunder crackled loudly as rain drenched his shell.

Nutia asked "Where's JoJo." Peanug took a deep breath "Dead and gone..." He said "Dead and gone." Streams of tears rolled down from their eyes. They went to sleep in peace. Peanug woke up the next morning. He hid from Nutia so he could suprise her. He waited for several hours for her to walk past but, when she finally did. He poped out "WILL YO STUPID --- MARRY ME... ---!" "Oh yes! I will!"she said. Two weeks later they got married. Peanug kissed Nutia looked over shoulder and saw JoJo in the reserved seat for his deceased father for a split second. Tears of joy and sarrow came down his UGLY---FACE.

To Be Continued

ShadesandLights Go here for some cool stories