We Finally Play Some Quidditch

"And ladies and gentlemen, today we have our final match, Gryffindor versus Slytherine! Whoever wins today will own the Quidditch Cup, and bring honor and glory, and blah blah blah, you know the drill," Fynn paused to laugh at his own joke. "And first we are going to introduce the Gryffindor Team! Potter, Wood, Weasley, Weasley, Weasley, Potter again, Jordan, and Weasley! Obviously it runs in the family a bit. For James Potter, Hailey Wood, Danny Jordan, and Dominique, Roxanne, and Freddie Weasley, it's their last match, so other houses, you can be sure to look forward to a winning season next year. That's if Lily and Hugo don't kick your sorry arses."

I grinned at them as Fynn introduced the other team. Unlike ours, the only Potter/Weasley/Wood was Al, who gave me a wicked grin as he jumped on his broom. Then the whistle blew, and we kicked off.

"And there they go! The quaffle goes to Weasley, Wood, back to Weasley, oh no! Chaser Adrian Finnegan has stolen the quaffle, it goes down to the other end of the pitch...nice save by Weasley, can't tell he's only a fourth year! And they're back up in riding again, bludger by Weasley, hits Potter. Oi, that's going to be a nasty bruise! Something to talk about over the dinner table, I imagine. And there the quaffle goes to Miss Wood, she's quite pretty, boys, don't you think? Stay away from her. Not you, I wasn't talking to you James. Although yes, stay...oh, there the snitch goes! Albus and Lily Potter both racing for it, but quick shot from Pucey and they're back to searching again."

The quaffle darted back and forth a breakneck speed. Sweat dripped into my eyes as I signaled our moves to Dom and James.

The game ended after three hours, most of which Slytherine scored. Topping that off by Albus catching the snitch, Gryffindor lost the Quidditch cup for the first time in a decade.

James found me and hugged me after the game. "You did awesome, Hails. Just the Slytherines did awesomer."

I grinned. "Going to be any problems this summer?"

James groaned into my hair. "Bloody bastard will never let me forget this. The one year I lose to Al, and my grandchildren will be hearing the story."

I giggled. "You'll be just fine. We both will."

He nodded and wrapped his arm around me. "Feel like a party? Freddie's going to put on a huge bash to commemorate our epic loss."

"I'm ready. Let's go."

"No need for freshening up? Three hours in the bathroom?"

"Nah. I'm just good if I have you. Who needs a hairbrush when you have James Potter?"

>>There you go! One chapter to wrap it up! This has been a fun, abeit little embarrassing journey. Thank you for all of your reads, comments, votes, ect...it's truly awesome to see people enjoying this. Keep your eyes out for any of my other fanfics, such as Magic at St. Mungo's, or some of my poetry, both of which I'm really excited about. Love you all!