chapter 8*

Since, I didn't have much stuff to pack up due to the fact that Father had never really cared to buy me anything new or at least anything nice, all of my stuff was packed up in just ten minutes. Looking at how little stuff I actually had was depressing, I only had 2 pairs of jeans, 4 shirts, and a few undergarments

When it actually came 6 o'clock, I was full on in panic mood. I had no clue who was going to get me, if it would be Markus or perhaps his mother or father.  Would  they knew why my Father had been taken away? Would they treat  me like dirt as my father had? Would, for the first time in a long time all the bruises and cuts on my body heal and go awa?

As if someone knew that I was panicking too much in my head, there was a knock at my door. After taken several calming breaths, I grabbed my jags and bag then walked out to the door.  I paused for a moment right on the other side of my door listening to the person breaths as if that would tell me if it was Markus or not.  Whoever it was they were humming while they were waiting for me. My guess would have been Markus’ mother.

On my doorstep there was a girl who looked to be about the same age as me. Except she was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was this thick, dirty blond mass of waves that went halfway down her back and her eyes were just absolutely amazing. They were a light gray color almost like the color of a summer storm that stays just behind the horizon. Her skin was just flawless, not a scar or zit in sight. Looking closer I noticed that she did if fact use makeup, but it looked like only like mascara and eyeliner was used.

" Hi, I'm Mikaela. Are you Sienna Parks? My mom and dad sent me here to get you. They said you would be staying with us for a while.” She questioned looking up from her phone, her eyes were not mean like I was used to from pretty much every pretty person I’d ever met. 

I nodded and  she gestured for me to hop in her car as she turned and walked down the path. Getting in the car, I was afraid to talk too much too her, because she could tell her parents that they were taking in a freak and that could lead to me being put into a foster home for the time being or possibly a group home.  If I ever went into one of those places, it could be possible for me to be officially taken away from my father, sure he’s horrible to me but he’s also all I have left. 

" Just so you know, I have a brother at home who might try to hit on you. Just say no because he would never force anyone." She said glancing over at me before we pulled up to the house. Her saying this just kind of shocked me because even though Markus was rumored to be a player I had never thought that he was actually as bad as people had always said.

" He wouldn't want me anyway...no one would." I whispered sliding into the passenger seat of the car but not before seeing the pitying look she gave me letting me know that I was right.  Even this beautiful person was wouldn’t spare me the lies and pretend that I was actually good enough for anyone.