Chapter 10*

My whole body felt like it was on fire and my throat burned as whatever was in my cup this time  went down. Once I downed my first beer I had forgotten about everything that had been going on and let myself go, finally beginning to feel like the teenager that I was. All the stress had just seemingly evaporated from my body.

The world was spinning and it was the best and worst feeling ever. I was in the middle of the huge mass of people dancing in the space that had been created in the living room.

There were sweating bodies surrounding me and I was dancing with everyone. It felt great to be able to get close to people and shaking in fear.

A techno song came on and I felt a pair of huge hands grab me around my waist, I looked back over my shoulder expecting to see a stranger and saw Markus' best friend Brody. It might have just been my drunk brain thinking or rather lack of, but I thought he was a bit cute. Ha had dark brown hair mixed with some golden streaks that was put up in a quiff, but it was so messed up by people running their hands through it. His skin was light and fair, but his eyes brought it all together. Although they were clouded by all the alcohol, they were still an amazingly deep brown color.

He looked so drunk, but who was I to judge I was absolutely wasted at this point and I had definitely drank less than him. I gave him a smile and started to grind back  on him even though I had no clue if I was actually even doing it right.

I turned back around to find a girl standing before me, it took me a minute to register who it was and when I did I freaked out and grabbed her into a hug. She broke out laughing and hugged me back slightly tugging me away from Brody who just moved up with me.

"There's a boy over there who dared me to kiss you." I didn't even have a chance to respond before Mikaela slammed her lips down on mine. I never thought that I would ever have my first kiss and to have it with a girl wasn’t at all horrible. Possibly it could have better with a girl because Mikaela seemed to know exactly what I wanted before I did.

It felt so good to have another person's lips on mine that I let out a small moan and kissed back with renewed vigor. We both were kissing hard and smiling between them. I heard a low groan behind me and felt Brody grow hard and start grinding harder than before which for some reason had made my smile grow bigger than before.

Mikaela pulled away and gave me a grin before walking away back to where she was before. All the guys over there were looking at us in shock and some in envy, even a couple with lust in their eyes. I doubted that any of those guys even recognized me from school which I was thankful for.

Getting a wicked idea,I turned around to face Brody slowly sliding my hands up his chest and around his neck. I could feel his pulse racing as my arms touched his neck and a huge drunken smile lit up my face and we started dancing again.

I don't know where the confidence came from, but I tugged his face closer to mine and when it was close enough, I slammed my mouth on his. I would have loved to say that it was the alcohol gone to my head or how th lights had made his lips look so pink and plump and just so kissable.

He made a growling sound low in his throat and pried open my  lips to shove his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like alcohol, but I didn't mind because than again so did I.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and forced me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I felt him start to walk, but I didn't have a care in the world to where he was taking me. Heck he probably could have taken me to Mexico and I wouldn’t have even noticed.

Suddenly, I felt another pair of hands knock off Brody's. They squeezed my waist and ripped me away from every part of him. The cold air and being moved so quickly made me feel nauseous.  

I was placed on the floor, only to look up and see Markus and Brody having a shouting match. I couldn't hear anything they were saying as my head was spinning and my stomach was in knots. My head felt as though it weighed a thousand pound. I felt like a complete idiot lying there only thinking about what I had just done I didn’t want to cause anything to happen between these two friends.

"Markus" was all I could say before I threw up and turned my head  the other way before promptly passing out.

The last thing I saw was Markus look down at me with eyes full of guilt.