chapter 13

I finally sorted out all the paper work and adopted the dogs. We got on the jet to go head home and the dogs were put in an area somewhere on the jet. I fell asleep in a chair with my feet over Spencer. I woke up the next morning in spencers house in his bed and he was gone. So i slowly rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen to see where Spencer was when out of no where three fuzzy things attacked me. They started licking me and jumping and where just plain adorable. I finally settled them down and i saw Spencer at the table. I made my way over to him and put my arms around his shoulders and rested my head on his shoulder before i said " hey babe what cha doing?" i heard him laugh a little before he said " go get dressed in warm clothes like a pair of jeans and a jacket. I have a surprise for you." I smiled and walked back to our bedroom with hope right behind me. I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a maroon cardigan with bear paw boots. I pulled my sides of my hair back into a clip and decided that would be good. When i walked back in the living room Spencer was waiting by the apartment door with asher and nevaeh. We all walked out of the building with only the puppies on leashes and hope glued to my side. Spencer got in the drivers seat so i climbed into the passengers seat and was about to ask him how he could drive when he pulled a small card out of his pocket and i saw it was his license! We drove for about an hour before Spencer pulled over and said "put this blindfold on please!" I hesitated at first but did what he said and put it on. He started driving again but soon came to a stop after a few twists and turns. Spencer turned my truck off and grabbed me and pulled me out even though i still couldn't see. He carried me bridal style before setting me down in what i guessed was grass and leaves. Then he finally said "alright take the blindfold off now........."

--------------------------------------------

a/n leaves you wanting more huh!!!!!! *waggles eyebrows* well ill post another chapter tomorrow it is waiting to be published while you read this. Anyway i feel like I'm not updating enough. So sorry you had to read through this rant and waist your time but thank you!!!!!!! If you read this post the number 5 plz!!!!!!!!

Comment <3

Fan <3

Vote <3

Thank you

Much love

XOXO,

NICOLE