chapter 17

I drove back to the station with Morgan but we just sat in the SUV not talking until Morgan spoke up. "You know we might be doing this all wrong?" I turned and looked at him "you might be right i mean what if it wasn't Brian i mean we have him in custody..." He grabbed my phone and dialed Garcia "hey Garcia can you look up Julia's records like phone, credit card, and anything that's unusual from the past 2 weeks?" The line was quite until Garcia said "alright there were 4 phone calls to a blocked number and 3 credit card purchases at a store......... oh god the store was were the blocked number traced back to" I looked at Morgan wide eyed and said "Do you have the address please or a name of the person who owns the building?" "yes and yes the address is 167 Walsh drive and the owners name is Susan Perry. She's renting it to a man named David spice." Morgan looked at me "That's right around the corner move ill drive you stay on the phone with Garcia" So i got out of the car and we ran and changed places then took off. I stayed on the phone and said to Garcia "I'm going to need Dave's home address because most likely if it is a working store it would be too much of a risk to keep her there." "Its 670 tribes road." And with that I hung up on her.========== We pulled up in front of the building and i ran around back while Morgan stayed up front.

-------------------------------------------

a/n Yay