Sans x Toriel

San's POV
"Heh... I hope she's home.." I mutter. I kick some snow out of the narrow path I made from my post too the door to the Ruins. I clutched the golden flowers I had tighter in my hands. "God I'm nervous..."
Toriel... I had learned her name through Undye before. She was the queen, or at least was before her and Asgore split. Hmm... maybe there's a pun I could make outa that... I lift my head to find something alarming. The door to the Ruins was ajar. Strange, although I was kinda relived. If she opened the door, it must mean she actually wanted to see me, right? I was all Sans in wonderland until I saw a hand. A bloody hand. Completely forgetting about her wanting to see me or not, I begin to race to the door, bracing myself for what I might find.
I opened the door further, feeling my soul beat like a drum. I looked down to see a beautiful goat lady sprawled on the ground, eyes glazed with terror. I dropped the flowers I had and raced to her side. She looked at me like I was was gonna hurt her more, and she tried to scoot away. I grabbed her hand and said softly, "knock knock" She gave me a weak smile and responded.
"*I-I'm Toriel...w-what's your name?"
"*Sans. I'm Sans."
I kept chocking on my words. It was hard to speak. The last couple resets have been harsh, but THEY had never done this before, leave me too find her.
"*The human! T-they did this. You have to stop them!" She said, terrified. I picked her head up and keeled over her. She was pretty, fluffy fur, crystal blue eyes, and a curvy figure. I would have been turned on by her hips and large breasts if it wasn't this situation. My luck.
Not really thinking, I pulled her head to mine and kissed her. I kept one hand under her head and put my other under her shoulders. And we stayed like that. I didn't want to move. And I didn't until I felt her lips leave my mouth and her body turn to dust. I placed my head near her shaking soul, and whispered "*I will stop them, I promise..." before it shattered over the ground. I closed my eyes in grief, knowing that that's another promise I can't keep. I let the tears slide down my face. I didn't turn around to see who was coming when I heard foot steps. Suddenly, I felt a knife pass through my spine, plunging into my soul. I let out a gasp and whipped my head around too see a human with brown hair and crimson eyes. I turned my head back around to were Toriel had died, and as my body turned to dust, I heard a voice say...
"New rule Sans. Watch your back..."