Undyne x Alphys

A/N: I think that Frisk is a girl. Sawwy if you don't.

3rd Person POV

"Oh won't you too just kiss already?? The audience is dying for some romantic action!!" The flamboyant robot said dramatically. Undyne shook her head and Alphys' face turned bright red. Frisk giggled, grabbing Toriel's hand to stop her from doing something motherly. Undyne continued to shake her head while Alphys went on in a rant on how this is so not like how it happened in the Anime's. Undyne kneeld down to Alphys' height and smiled.
"*Gimme your face, punk."
"*Wh-what?!?! B-b-but-"
Before Alphys could protest more, Undyne grabbed Alphys by her cheeks and kissed her. Mettaton let out a gasp, than giggled like a maniac, fanning his face and swooning, saying things like "New OTP!" "I ship it!" And things like that. Alphys' blush soon faded and she relaxed. Frisk even saw a little tongue before Toriel interrupted.
"*Enough you two. There's a child here."
Both Undyne and Alphys turned their heads towards Tori and a blush spread over their faces.
"*I-I'm so sorry, Queen Toriel... I guess we got carried away" Undyne said, her head low and voice small. She shot an evil glare at Mettaton, who had a smug look on his face. Frisk started to laugh hysterically, her eyes opening a little. She heard Sans start to snort a little, than Papyrus chuckled. With that, the whole room burst into laughter, poking fun at the two the whole time. Frisk smiled. She looked over her shoulder to see Sans beside her.
"*I'm telling ya kid, I've seen alot of cute things in my life, but that's some sweet stuff right there."