Sans x Frisk

OKAY!! SO I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T DO THIS. BUT IT WAS REQUESTED SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TOO XD. I am so sorry
____________________________________________
Frisk POV
"Do you want to grab some grub with me?"
He asked, tilting his head and winking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up, but nodded yes anyway. He smiled, grabbed my hand, and lead me into a dark path, muttering "Here, I know a shortcut-" before a terrible tight feeling squeezed me. I knew this feeling, we were teleporting. A dark, candle lit room surrounded me. I was sitting in a very comfortable and fancy chair, and acrossed from me sat Sans. He was playing with the fluff on his hoodie, blushing a little. Feeling hot all of a sudden, I nervously tried to break this painfully awkward silence.

"So...uhm-" He cut me off.

"I wanted to tell ya something, kid." His cheekbones flushed bright blue. He took a deep breath and continued.

"Tibia honest, I've never felt this way 'bout anyone before...and I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't deny myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. So, here goes."

"."

"."

"."

"Heh...."

"."

"."

"."

I waited for him to speak, breathing deeper and slower than normal. I suddenly felt really self-consensus, my messy brown hair and baggy sweater and-

"I really like ya kiddo. I like ya a skele-ton...heh..."

Sans POV

Oh god...the look on her face...it was... surprised? Disgusted? Mad? Oh god....she's gonna reject me. She's going to refuse my love confession and... reject me...oh god...

"...Sans??"

" Y-yeah kiddo??"

She leaned acrossed the table, putting her face right in front of mine. I could smell her sweet scent, like cotton, strawberries, and grass. It calmed me down.

"I like you too."

And with that being said, she pressed her soft lips against my mouth. Her eyes where closed, and she was relaxed. The same... couldn't be said for me. I had my eyes wide open, and was freaking out. The kiss was lasting longer than I thought...so I decided to relax. I let myself un-tence and kiss back. I smiled during kiss, and as we pulled apart, she snuck a kiss on my cheek.

"Heh, wow. I did not expect that."

She put a sinful smirk on her face and responded in a voice dripping with seduction,

"You'll find that you won't expect alot of things I do~"