Sans x Toriel

hOI! I'm Temmie!
There is sum adultness in this chapter!
(nO! Not that kind! U dirty sinner!)
bUT There is some private part touching and sTUFF!! But nO actual sax! oKAY!?!? Yaya! okay, Tem has too go bak to colleg now. sEES U SOON! Has fun reading oKAY?____________________________________________
Sans POV
"*heh..."
I pushed tori down on the bed. Her sexy smirk told me all I needed to know. Basically speaking, she wanted to go to the bone zone~. She purred into my neck and reached down to my...well, you get the hint.

"*Sans?"

"*Yessss?"

"*Is it okay if I... you know... d-don't make me spell it out..."

I stayed silent, loving the shy look on her face. Her wanting to do something sinful with me is a pure turn on. I raised my brow bones and gave her a half lidded sexy smile.

"*Sans, come on. Please don't make me say it out loud..."

"*whhhaaaattt?? I don't know what you want~" I purred. Her cheeks flushed a bright red and she grabbed the sides of my hoodie and pulled me close. She whispered into my neck

"*Let me sin with you~" she moaned softly. I felt my lower regions stiffen and she took it as a okay. She put her hand over the bump in my shorts and squeezed. I tipped my head back and moaned, pleasure filling my body. She smirked, her breathing becoming uneven. I growled at her dominance and began to rub her bust, which was met with a small squeak from Tori. I chuckled, the determination to pleasure her growing strong. She pushed my hand off her boobs so she could take her shirt off. She pulled it up over her head, and threw it across the room, exposing her lacy black bra. I rubbed her breasts again, than placed my head in her cleavage. She giggled sweetly, and grabbed the hem of my shorts and boxers. She was ready to tug them off me when light flooded into my dark bedroom. We both whipped our heads in the direction of my door too see Frisk and Papyrus standing in the doorway, a horrified expression on their faces. Frisk covered her eyes with her hands and yelled "*EW EW EW EW EW!!!"

Pap covered his eyes as well and hollered at us, "SANS!! YOU'RE NORMALLY GREAT AT LOCKING YOUR DOOR!!WHY IS TODAY THE DAY YOU FORGET?!?!"

"*Told ya." Toriel grumbled, referring too her telling me to lock the door before we started getting down. Pap shook his head and closed the door. In about 5 seconds Frisk poked their head in the door and made my signature finger guns.

"*Hey Ma! Now I know why Sans wants ta bang you! You've got a rocking bod!" They giggled, and quickly shut the door again. Tori's face was beet red and I'm pretty sure I was a neon blue as well. I looked down on her again.

"*Welp, that was the biggest turn off on the planet."

She grabbed the crotch of my shorts and smiled seductively."*You know...we could keep going of you lock the damn door."

And with a lazy flick of my hand, the door knob had a blue orb around it and the little lock clicked. Toriel wrapped her hand around the hem of my shorts and boxers and actually pulled them down.

"*Alright hot goat momma. Let's get this sin show on the road..."

____________________________________________
581 WORDS!!!LET'S GOOOOOO

Edit from the future: how did I think this was good?! This is gag worthy!!!!! Ugh I wanna die