The Future

I coughed as I took a hit from the cigarette that my friend Matt lit. He chuckled and coughed due to him chuckling while taking a hit from it. I smirked at him. 

"Herthone! Matthews! No smoking on the premises" The coach shouted. I smirked and waved to him. Matthew pouted and stomped on the cigarette after throwing it to the ground. The coat snorted and turned his back to us and went back to the football players. 

"Shouldn't you be checking out the cheerleaders?" I asked. 

"Shouldn't you be in detention" He shot back. I bit my lip. 

"Whoops" I whispered and started running to get to detention. We had just gotten out of our second to last class before our free class where we stayed on the school grounds to finish late homework, sports, clubs or detentions. I hurried into the school. I slowed when I reached the history room. I opened the door silently. I had just shut the door. 

"Nice of you to join us Rain" The principle stated sitting at the the teachers desk. I waved my hand smiling at him. 

"No problem" I stated. 

"You would look hot if you actually dress up like a girl Matthews" Conner a basketball player stated.

"Sorry Conner but remember our conversation last week. I havn't hit puberty yet so I shouldn't have to dress in high heels and slutty shirts and skirts" I stated smirking at him as I sat down in one of the front desks. The principal sighed and rubbed his temples.

"You guys sit down, stay quiet. I need to go get some aspirin" He stated and got up. He left. 

"Your a slut either way Rain" Conner stated. I chuckled. 

"Oh yeah who was banging Ashley Collen in the janitors closet in algebra last Tuesday" I stated. People around us gasped. 

"Shes a book worm" One of Conners friends stated in disgust. 

'But shes great for a quicky" Conner stated in defense. 

"Huh maybe I'll have to test her limits then" The guy stated. Ever since I was little and my brother came out as gay my father hated both of us. He never wanted a girl. And the boy he did get was gay. Our mother however loved us like crazy. And sadly I didn't have much girly looks. I kept my hair cut short and dyed black. I wore boy clothes. And a lot of people often in school started addressing me as a boy. I only got a few comments about I would look hot if I actually dressed as a girl. Which were rare. After detention I met Matt at the entrance where he drove us to the restaurant. I know its weird his name is Matt and my last name its Matthews. After we arrive we got two burgers and fries with a large banana split for after. We were eating the banana split when I noticed the group of footballers walking in. 

"Matt. Nathan alert" I stated. He looked back. Then he looked at me and shrugged. 

"I cleared the issue up" He stated. I shrugged. We finished eating and he dropped me off at home. I walked in. 

"Johnathan you can't do that to her" My mom screamed. I poked my head into the kitchen. My dad and mom were facing each other glaring. 

"Martha its the only thing that will save the future money that's gonna come in" My dad stated.

"What are you guys fighting about now?" I asked. My turned turned and grinned. 

"Honey your gonna be our future" My dad stated. I raised a eyebrow. That's how my screwed up life got started.