Rest

"Shit" Someone snapped. I clutched my head groaning as it throbbed. I felt someones hands ease me up one hand support my neck and head and another gripping my shoulder on the other side of my body when they were on the other. 

"Alph.." I heard Dylan be cut off my someone clearing their throat. 

"Come on Rain your such a pussy.  But seriously did it hurt" I heard Matt's joking manner. I moved before the person holding me could stop me. I whipped my backpack with all four thick books. He groaned falling onto a step clutching my back that had slammed into his stomach. I fell backwards feeling dizzy. 

"Good god. Matt I'm gonna smother you with a pillow while your sleeping tonight" I mumbled. I felt someones hand touch my head where it hurt worse. I groaned and leaned away. 

"Just a big old bump forming" Someone chuckled. I turned to look at the person. He was really tall and athletic looking. He had blonde hair that looked somewhat golden. His eyes a strange silver. Mine more hazelish blue. I stared at him for a minute. I felt him still touching me.  But I had to keep my guy act up. 

"Can you um quit touching me" I asked. I forced out a chuckle. To lighten the mood. He nodded and pulled me up with him. I shook my head and looked at Matt. Dylan was helping him up.

"Matt your driving home" I stated. He glared. 

"I should call you mother" He stated. 

"Whats she gonna do. Stop having sex with Pete to come ground me for throwing a bag full of books at you. I don't think so now drive us to my apartment so I can smother you in your sleep" I stated. He sighed and slung my bag over his shoulder.  I smiled at Dylan. 

"See you around Dylan. Take care alright. If you need me to escort you again meet me at the college entrance gate" I stated and hurried after Matt. Almost stumbled from dizziness that still was slightly there. I did make him drive to the apartment. I took some aspirin and made dinner. I went to bed at eleven like normal even though I still had a headache. I woke up still with a headache. I let Matt sleep and gave him the keys to my motorcycle I stashed in the shed beside the apartment building. Even though the shed was a piece of junk. I went to school. Dylan wasn't there though. It was at lunch time where a few people asked me to join basketball. We were playing. One of the meaner guys slammed into me and I didn't even have the ball. I blacked out for a minute. I felt someone shaking my shoulders making me focus.  I was guessing the campus doctor stood above me because he looked like a doctor. And my  friend that got me approved stood above me. He was a teacher of course. I blacked out again. 

"I'm sorry Alpha Xavier. No one was answering the phone as my place. You were the only one that could come" I heard Dylan's voice whisper. 

"Its seriously alright pup. Don't panic over it". That guy from yesterday stated softly.  I groaned and rolled around trying to hide my head. 

"Rain" Dylan asked.

"Hm" I replied even if it was muffled by the pillow under me. 

"Rain are you okay" Dylan asked. 

"Head hurts" I stated. I heard that familiar chuckle. A shiver ran down my spin making me shift and pulled what seemed like a jacket that was over me. But it smelled funny. I groaned.

"Let me get the doctor" Dylan stated. 

"Mmkay" I replied. After he left I pulled the coat off me slowly opening my eyes. I was slightly dim in here but it still hurt my eyes making me blink more than normal.  That guy from yesterday stood by the edge of the bed. I was in a white room. I frowned. 

"They need more happy colors in here" I stated and pulled the jacket back over me head. 

I hear the door close. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 09, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Untitled(Contains Cussing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें