Girlfriend

[[[[[[Three years later]]]]]]

Matt grinned as we sat at the bar. I glared at him. 

"S'not funny. I can't pull out of it" I stated loosening the tie around my neck. 

"Come on Rain. You always dressed up like a guy now your a rich guy wearing a tux" He chuckled. 

"Its hot" I whined. He burst into laughter.

"Just imagine the bimbo your dads gonna make you date to keep up your male appearance" He stated. I groaned. 

"As if that all boys school wasn't bad enough" I whined. He chuckled.

"How did you hide your hooters" He asked. I shoved his shoulder. 

"If you must know. I almost have small breasts. Thank you very much" I mumbled. He chuckled. 

"So how did you hide them?" He asked. 

"Not very hard with a wrap tightly wrapped around your chest suffocating you" I muttered.  He chuckled.

"Rain don't worry about it. Just keep up the act" He stated. I groaned. He patted my shoulder. 

"I'll help how about that" He asked. I shrugged.

 After we finished talking he drove me home. I just returned home about a week ago from that horrid boys school. I heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen. Since I was curious.. I ended up walking in. I yelped and covered my eyes at the scene.

"Rain" My mom gasped. I heard a clash. Then I felt her hands on my arms.

"Rain you can't tell your father about this" My mother cried. 

"Of course not mom. He'd still make my life hell" I growled. She sighed. 

"Rainy. Mummy loves your fathers its just hes a jerk and hes always busy. You understand. Women need attention" She stated. 

"Force it out of your damn husband then. Or at least do it on the couch. Not the freaking kitchen table. Gosh I feel like I'm going to throw up. I already have to much to on my plate. Goodnight and I better not see it again" I stated and turned keeping my arms over my face. I walked out but I stopped hearing a deep voice. 

"Poor kid. Mar maybe you should just leave your husband and come to me. I can give you and your kids the life they deserve" The man stated. 

"Oh shush Pete. You couldn't handle a day out with my kids let alone till they move out" My mom stated. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I stood in front of the full body mirror. Slowly taking off my clothes. First my jacket. Then tie. The I pulled off my shoes and pants. I grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts and slipped them on. I then pulled off the shirt and pulled on a white tank top. I didn't bother with the suffocating bandage around my chest. I was to exhausted. Of course my father was shaking me away five hours later. I groaned and curled up.

"Rain you fat ass get up. You got a speech today" He snapped. I jumped up I hurried to get dressed into another suit. I got downstairs. My mom gave me a few pieces of bacon knowing I don't eat much for breakfast. I walked around avoiding the table. When my father came downstairs fully dressed. He pulled out a comb and combed my bangs to the side.

"Better now lets go" He stated. I groaned and followed him out. After giving a speech to the whole office about getting a good rating because we had some people coming to check out the building and our work so we can get even more money. Then my dad led us to his office on the 34th floor. Once no one was around. 

"These ties keep choking me" I groaned tugging on it gently. 

"Quit being a girl Rain" He muttered. I rolled my eyes. We walked into the office. A girl sat on a chair. 

"Ah. So you showed up on time. Rain this is Juliet. Shes gonna be your girlfriend to keep up on your disguise. Shes a lesbian so its alright" My father stated.

"Nice to meet you" I stated and smiled at her. She stood up. 

"Nice to meet you to Rain" She stated. 

"Now go on a lunch date" He shooed us. I sighed. 

"Alright" I stated. This was gonna suck.