| Chapter Four : Serenity, JerkBoy, and Questions | ✓

This chapter is officially edited. ^-^
--------------

'Ugly faggot...

I hope you die. I pray to God that you do. Oh lord make ugly Seren die. You're just so ugly and such a freakin twig.... Well, here are some ideas to die.

1) Slit your throat

2) Starve yourself worse

3) Play out on the road

4) Drown yourself

5) Try drugs

Love, Amber xoxo'

I gawked at the note, the words running through my brain. The thoughts of hatred towards that blonde, bubble gum lips, Amber, just sent shivers down my back as I smashed the note down and turned around, glaring at her. No wonder I haven't seen Serenity around... No wonder she's so quiet and in the back of everything, so shy and mislead. Amber was so into her conversation that I decided to go over to her and have a little "chat" with that... Idiot.

She didn't notice me stomping over; she also didn't see me when I was right beside her. I was fuming. Her friends looked terrified of me - as they should be. Finally she turned and looked at me, lightly jumping at seeing me.

"Yeah? What do you want?" She asked, scoffing at me.

"What do I want? Hm, what do I want?" I asked while tapping my chin. Suddenly I swiftly pulled my hand up and held my pointer finger in the air as if pointing to a 'light bulb'

"Oh, that's right. I want you to quit being such a douche. Being mean and an idiot isn't going to get you more popular or more friends. In fact, it'll make you lose the ones you already "have". So just shut up now while you’re ahead and leave people alone. Put yourself in their shoes for once. For all you know their life is miserable and you're just making it worse. You don't know a thing. So don't even." I said swiftly as I huffed and walked back over to Serenity. Amber scoffed as did the rest of the girls she was with.

"Hey, Serenity, want to hang out after school?" I asked softly as I smiled at her. She lightly nodded her head as her soft voice flew from her lips.

"Sure," she replied. "Right...a-after or...?"

"Doesn't matter, whenever." I replied.

"O-okay." She said as soon as the bell rang throughout the halls.

"Alright, come find me afterwards then I guess." I said just before we both left for our next class. I went to gym and worked my butt off - gosh was it freaking hard today. I almost died. I almost freaking died!

~-♥-~

After school was over, I stood outside on the steps waiting for Serenity. I never saw her come out so out of curiosity I walked back into the building that was now basically empty. I heard a chorus of voices talking in the distance as I heard a body slap against something and a yelp of pain erupted through the empty halls that were usually busy and loud. I started walking quickly towards the voices, taking a few turns here and there. Finally I came across a sight I wished never to see again.

Serenity was getting beaten by Amber and her little posse. Usually it's the guys ganging up on a nerdy kid, but this time it was girls ganging up on a quiet, sweet, shy, innocent girl. I couldn't take it - it had gone too far. I glared as I stomped over slamming my books down as they made an echo throughout the building. Amber turned around to show a bruised, and slightly bloody Serenity who was crying and holding her hands to her face to try and now shield it.