Chapter 1 - Sinii the Huskipon

Chapter 1

In the juju jungle, there was a wondabarappa named Loki hunting a sleeping Mochichi. 

He has a floppy-like ears and a scruffy hair unlike other wondabarappas. And he is mostly serious instead of happy. 

Loki rise up a little and he was about to blow his tuba to kill his pray. 

"HIYA!" 

A greeting shout hit Loki's concentration. Then the mochichi heard it, woke up, and run away, that left Loki a grouchy glare. 

"So did you catch one?" 

A voice appeared, leaving the bushes where he called Loki; it was Yuri, his brother. 

Yuri has floppy ears not similar to Loki. He also has bandage on his left tip and right bottom ears. Unlike Loki, he's a Wanda, a normal rarapon. 

Once he stopped walking, Loki gave him a sigh of disappointment. 

"How many times do I have to tell you?" 

"Yeah I know..." Yuri sighed. 

"Don't follow me while hunting." 

"Get it." 

Another word came out in Yuri's mouth. Then he sudden kneels right in front of Loki and gave his puppy eye power. 

"But can I..." 

He didn't continue because Loki didn't say any other answer but a NO. All Yuri wanted is to hunt with his brother. But he is too weak the he can't kill a fly. And also, he is a Tatepon, which means he can't hunt. Too much stubbornness may get Loki frustrated...  

"NO! As your brother, I don't want to let yourself hurt! NOW GO!

Loki scolded at Yuri. Yuri can't believe his brother scold at him for the first time. Loki, before, used to bring him back to Patapolis without scolding him to go back on his own. He used to say: no, I won't let you come with me for a while. Let's just go back to Patapolis and I promise to train you after I'm done. They don't have parents, the died because they were eaten by an Ice Dodonga. So it is Loki's responsibility to protect his remaining family member. 

Yuri paused and begun to cry. He turned his back and run away, leaving Loki behind. In the other hand, Loki felt guilty because of what he told to Yuri. He didn't mean to do that, He want to protect Yuri from any danger. Maybe scolding him too much may hurt him more...  

Yuri is still crying while running away. Then he stops to let himself cry more... He can't stop remembering about Loki. Suddenly, he heard a light-pitch voice screaming for help, he followed the voice and he found a Patapon with a tail, fighting a Parcheek. Parcheek looks like a yellow-spotted kacheek, but reveal their true form a giant crab when attack. The Patapon was a huskipon, an odd rarepon who has a tail as her back-up. It is like Uhoho the Monkey-pon who has also a tail but not for using it as a back-up. The Parcheek swung his claws to kill the huskipon. The huskipon dodges its sharp claws but unfortunatly, the Parcheek caught her tail. Raising her up and begun to spin the huskipon round and round. She didn't feel as good as she was spinned by a Parcheek. 

Oh no. What should I do? Yuri spokes in his mind, Should I call Loki... No. Maybe he is too busy hunting. So I better tell Meden about this! 

He sneaks out pass the parcheek and run away. 

KRAK! 

He stepped on a stick unsuspected to Yuri. Uh-Oh Yuri gulped. The Parcheek glanced and glared on Yuri and started chasing him...