Chapter 2 - The Guardian's Return

Chapter 2

   "Oh my, I have a new home!" Sinii happily said as they walk throughout the jungle.  

   "Sure is Sinii, Sure is..." Yuri replied with a bit pride sound. But Sinii didn't reply. "... Oh and Brother Loki..."  

   Loki looked at his brother. Then he shows a serious face again. It is because of what Yuri did a while ago. Yuri, then, apologize his brother about the incident. And also add Sinii to the tribe. It is his first time Yuri apologized to him. He never says sorry every time he went for a hunt. Loki was all like a silent dog that there are no burglars in the house. The reason why he doesn't bark much. 

   "And I promise not to follow you while hunting every again." Yuri raised his right hand. The sign where he will promise everything he said. 

   Loki put his hand on his brother's right shoulder. Kneel down and smiled. 

   "Apology accepted." Loki smiled again and pats his brother's head. Yuri sudden lightens up. 

   "Thank you bro..." He replied, hugged his brother. On the other hand, Sinii got impressed with the two brothers. Apologizing to one another and they accepted themselves. They are lucky they stick together. She never feels the love as she was abandon on her young age. She even doesn't have friends or a family. But on her bright side, she was already on Yuri's tribe and she considered it as her new family. She then smiled... 

   Hunnya~ Hunnya~ haaaa.... Hunnya 

   "What was that?!" She panics. She showed her boomerang as a warming or some protection. Then she ducked down. "HIDE!!" 

   Yuri noticed Sinii's fear. He went to her and calming her down. Loki heard the song again. 

   "Our tribe is just celebrating." Loki said. 

   Sinii got confused. What are they celebrating? Is it their tradition? Yuri explains: 

   "They do this every time we completed a mission or got a prey for the tribe. It's not that bad. And of course, it is our tradition." 

   He started running. "Patapolis is almost there, last one has a rotten gut!" 

   Sinii join in and ran too leaving Loki pulling the Parcheek. Guys... He said to himself. 

   Yuri ran the fastest but Sinii catch up. Suddenly, Yuri accidentally bumped a big Patapon. He is much bigger than an ordinary Patapon. Sinii then notice the two. 

   "Hey, watch where you going!" An ox-like horn Patapon angrily said. He grab Yuri's pale ears as he rise him up, glaring at him with his purple eyes. 

   "I-I'm sorry Zaru! I didn't mean..." 

   "Now listen here, once you bump me again, I swear I'm going to kill you for that!" Zaru interrupted Yuri's words. He closes his fist and prepare for a punch. 

   "Hey you, leave him alone!" Sinii cried. Zaru didn't continue his move and started glaring Sinii. 

   "What? Are you going to release him?" Sinii impatiently said. She crossed her arms and starting tapping her foot. On the other hand, Zaru giggles. 

   "Aw... Now your girlfriend is protecting you." Zaru teased. The tail of Sinii twitches and blushed. So does Yuri, trying to hide his embarrassment. 

   "No! She is NOT my girlfriend." Yuri cried. 

   "Zaru..." A voice was heard by the three. It was Loki as he moves forward to Zaru, giving a serious face. Oh no! Loki... Zaru nervously said in his mind. He whistles uneasily.