Chapter 30

~Katherine's POV~

Wait...was Niall being serious? Or was this just some phase he was going through?

As I rode the elevator back up to the room with the two new room keys I thought about if I should tell Reid or not. I decided it would be best to keep this to myself because I didn't know if Niall really meant what he was saying.

As the elevator finally reached my floor I walked down the hallway to find both the girls passed out on the floor in front of our room. It's amazing what happens when you leave these two alone for five minutes.

I took my phone out and right in both there ears I played the siren noise off this new app I got. Gabby and Reid both jumped up and screamed, while I just rolled on the ground laughing.

"Oh my god! Where is the fire? Stop drop and roll," Gabby started rambling on.

"Gabby there is no fire Katherine just put her new siren app up to our ear so we would wake up," Reid said as she rubbed her ears that were probably still ringing.

"Hey," Gabby whinnied.

"Oh come on I'm the one who went down stairs and got the extra room key." I said looking at them innocently.

"Alright then..." Gabby started "What are you waiting for? Open the door." she said gesturing toward the door.

I slid the spare room key into the lock and the light turned green.

Thank the dear lord.

I opened the door and we all three went inside and plopped down on the couch.

"Alrighty," Reid said sitting up. "Tell me all the juicy deats from last night."

"OK well lets see. We played truth or dare with shots and Liam and Katherine got totally wasted and then me and Zayn thought it would be funny to put them in bed together, since they were just passed out on the ground and so we did. Then when they woke up the next morning they were not only in the same bed but they didn't have any clothes on either, but the thing is Zayn and I didn't do that. The one thing is though if they did do anything Zayn and I would have heard it so that is impossible." Gabby said in one breath.

"Wow" was all Reid could get out.

"Oh and guess who else we saw on the way to the restaurant?" I asked.

"I don't know who?" Reid asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Jake," I said.

"Jake? You mean your ex boyfriend Jake? The one you actually broke up with?" Reid asked freaking out.

"Yes that Jake," I said confirming her speculation.

"OH MY GOD!! What did he say?" Reid yelled as she shook me.

"He said that he wanted to get coffee sometime," I said looking away. "But not in a just friends kinda way." I mumbled.

"OK coffee that's good, but I didn't catch that last part," Reid said as she raised an eyebrow.

"He asked Katherine to go get coffee like as a date!" Gabby clarified still annoyed with me for accepting.

"He did? But why?" Reid asked confused.

"I don't know maybe he still has feelings for me. After all I am the one who broke up with him." I said shrugging.

"OK well lets get off this topic. How was dinner?" Reid asked as she noticed my sudden mood change.

"Good. Liam and I pretended to be boyfriend girlfriend so that the waiter would leave me alone. The thing was though I didn't tell Liam why I started to act the way I did, but he went along just fine, and I kinda liked the way we were treating each other. It felt right if that makes any sense." I told Reid.