Ch.8 Looking back

*Saturday nighty* Jenni PoV

He kissed me! Joel acutally kissed me. I brushed my lips with the tips of fingers to once again feel the sensation of tingles. I climbed through the window the girls kept open for me. I climbed in barley able to fit. But as soon as I stumbled in all 3 girls shot up from their beds. It actually freaked me out a bit but then I was comfortable.

"How was it" "did he kiss you" the girls were whisper shouting me questions. I climbed into bed before answering any of there questions.

"It was great, he took me to the movies and after woulda he a,h" I again brushed my lips. I looked down before saying the next phrase" kissed me"

All three of them giggled in excitement before looking at each other. I slid under the covers an so did the girls.

I started to enter a deep sleep when I heard tapping at my window. Again I heard it, I got up to see what it was.

I peered through the window it was Joel what was he doing here at this time of night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PART 2------------------------------------

I quickly opened my window before he broke it.

"what do you want" I whisper shouted at him. While keeping the window up.

"I admit it Jenni, Please come outside so we can talk please" I hopped over the edge of the window to come face to face with the one guy who never recgonised me but now has suddenly have.

I looked in his eyes, they were mesmerising, they looked full of sadness but hope. Like a deep dark cave with only one spark.

"what wrong with you!' I whisper shouted at him "my foster mum could kill me for this even worse bring me back alive" I stood there arms crossed hopeing he would speak up soon.

"Jenni what I want to say was I Lov--" He started but then my foster mum came out.

"jenni get back inside now or I will turn you into the cops for doing something naughty"  She yelled at me not caring if the neighbours woke up. He gave me a peck on the cheek I blushed not nowing what to do before he ran away.

I climbed inside, and my foster mother was standing there with a evil smirk,  arms crossed and a glint of evil in her eye. "now what will I do with you, ground you no. Maybe something that will punish you better or something you might reward from" she kept babbling on.

"I know.....no food for a week" I wasnt that upset since Joel was bringing me food anyways.

/N sorry for such a short chapter, I accidently uploaded this instead of the authors note I was working on.