CH.12 ENDING!

Being Joels girlfriend has changed my world, for a start people notice me at school and are starting to be really jealous of me for being 'Joel's' girlfriend I just cant stop saying it. He has been nothing but a gentleman to me, kind, poilite and if my mother were here she would just approve and start planning a wedding.

I am probly getting ahead of myself but I feel like he is the one and he is the person I would like to go forward with in my life.I have stayed in touch with my friends from my ex-foster home and they are just as happy as I am. My life is started to go up for once.

"walah" Joel says removing my blindfold to show me the plate infront of me. He decide that this date he would cook for me. I look at the rounded plate that had 2 slices of chicken breast neatly placed in the centre with marinara glazing the top. Around it was juillien cut vegies and to finish with rosemary as a garnish.

" I didn't know you could cook" I say, looking at my plate with disbelief.

"theres a lot of things you dont know about me" he says taking a seat infront of me and looking incent. I just laugh in his face and start to eat, I tried not to moan but the flavours were bursting in my mouth.

'ahhh' I just let it out. He chuckled and kept eating. I tried so hard not to make dinner sexual and then I do that what the hell is wrong with me!.

He cleaned the plates and we sat on the couch, everything tonight was such a turn on, his ambition was hot! He kissed me now, then, later I mean just now he put his tender pink lips to mine, it was tender but had passion those sparks were going to be hard to put out. He started leading me upstairs. I knew what was going to happen next but I couldnt care I need this I needed him.

Immature love says 'I Love you because I need you' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you'

His lips started trailing my neck we started to take each others clothes off and then.......

'I was dreaming I had to be in real like my eyeballs would not be on fire' I quickly shoot up to see I am in Joel's bed completely naked with him next to me and the summer hot sun rays beaming in my eyes. I put a hand up to sheild my eyes, and look to joel how was peacefully SNORING. Jeez he snors so loud he could sleep through a fire alarm. I slip on his shirt wich went to my mid thigh. Went down stairs to make breakfast. His house is so big it took me fifteen minutes to find the kitchen.

I through some pancake batter together, put some eggs and bacon in the fry pan and sarted to cook away. I just finished setting up the feast on the dinning table and Joel came downstairs yawning.

"Is there foood around or is it just me" He says like he is hallucinatinngor something. He rubs his eyes and looks at the table. " I didnt know you could cook" he says reciting my line. I decide to play along saying.

"theres a lot of things you dont know about me" before giving him a peck on the cheek.

It turns out with me starting as a loner fat kid and Joel a sexy player football douche bag, he makes a deal I get heart broken. Now everything is a ok. Is it too cliche to say that the worst thing that ever happened to me might be the best. Yeah thought so.

I finished my school year with top marks and actually got a letter from The universtity of Melbourne asking them if I would join them.  I actually said yes and I am studing for my Master of education and Joel got a letter to from the same Uni just a Chef scholar. I have to let harry live with his aunt in Queensland but it is for the best I know it. He cannot be raised by his big sister he needs an actual guardian.

A/N I am so sorry to see this end but hay. PLease guyys commetn vote I am begging please I desperetly need to know what you think ejoy the rest of your lives and read on. Till next time folks.