Ch.11 2nd Chances

I was thinking back on my second chance for Joel, was he worth it, When he left I reallised I need him, I loved him and my life was not worth living without him honestly he was my bestfriend as well as my crush like they say:

He should

Repsect you like your 'mother'

Love you like your his 'daughter' and 'soulmate'

Play with you like your his 'bestfriend'

and treat you like your a "princess'

Thats exactly how I felt hands down. when he kissed me I felt like I was floating. I cant keep ignoring these butterflies. I looked him in the eyes and said.

"im sorry and yes I will give you another shot" we had arranged to go I dinner that night. I know we had been on dates before but this one felt extremely different and special. I was so nervous even my foster mum could see it.

He picked me up at seven in his jeep and took me ice skating. While skating on the rink. The disco ball come down and slow music started playing. coincidental much!?

Staring into each other's eyes while spinning round was something I could get used to, before I could think up an more thoughts a voice interrupted.

"Jenni" Joel says

W

"Yes" I answer back

"Your the one, I love you" he said I immediately fainted. but as soon as I got back up I said

"I love you to"

"Jenni will you do the honour if being my girlfriend?" I looked at him in disbelief this was just a figure of my imagination.

"Yes" I say remembering this was my life. I cannot explain how I feel right now so I am going to not try.

A/N

Almost my BIrthday 9 Days!

Compe! I am starting a competition, wright a spin off for the story. submit entries via inbox please.

1st will receive

The spin off will be the end of my story, will an acknowledgement, a rate on the story and 3 votes on a story.

2nd will receive

Spin off posted + acknowledgement and 1 vote

3rd will receive

A acknowledgement in my last chapter.