1. Good to be Back

Warning: Some 'foul' language  

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight, Matsuri Hino does! 

------- 

What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, birds are happily chirping and I...shit!! My sneakers bar! I forgot to bring 'em! NEVER MIND!  

The fresh scent from the surroundings infiltrated my nose. It's really good to be back. That's right. The Queen has finally returned! One more thing, I almost forgot about Kaname. Wonder what he's doing right now. Surprising him would be a cliché.  

He thought that I was dead which upheld that he can be stupid sometimes. I do retrospect explaining to him why I can't be killed by anything or anyone.  

Facts are proven, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller! Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone! 

Okay, you're probably wondering my current state of liberty right now. I was two steps behind the gates of Cross Academy. The gates dramatically opened up. Here's my cue. (Background song: Supermassive Black Hole by Muse)  

I dragged my dress higher, mindful not to trip on it. Why did I ever wear this at the first place? It was annoying the shit out of me. The hem of my long black cloak hardly brushed against the concrete. 

A bee passed by in front of me, distracting my dramatic entry. Well, that was...random. I gaped upon the building, pertaining to my thoughts on how I should get an access.  

Damn, how I hated Kaien for bringing me into this! But hey, you gotta love the man.  

Prepare to be amaze beyond all expectations my fellow blood like! For the presence of my well-being had, beyond any doubt, loomed into its recrudescence.  

Whaddup movie reference!! That was deep. I reappeared in front of the entry and impinged once. Surely, I don't need to do it twice! What will be the use of their great sense of hearing? I removed the hood of my cloak.  

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing here?" I turned around to see a tall, lean-built young man in his black uniform, with a hair color the same as mine. His name was Zero Kiryuu and he hates vampires more than ever but nothing compared to his hatred towards Kaname.  

This could be interesting. "Not much of a gentleman for a stranger, aren't you boy?"  

"I said, who are you?" he clenched his jaw. 

"I'm Cecelia Lafielle and I'm here because of Kaien." 

"Just about time." He sighed.  

"Eh?" My eyebrows knitted in confusion. 

"He asked to wait for you until you arrive." 

"Okay then, let's go!" I clamped my hands together. I followed him inside the building. Truth was, this was my first time for 16,000 years of my existence, to step into a legit school because I was home schooled before.  

Zero and I didn't really talk that much. Perhaps, he'll probably avoid me if he'll know that I'm a pureblood but he knows I'm a vampire. "Just go straight and turn left, you will see a big door up there and that's it." 

"Okay, thank you!"  

The door was pretty big, I must say. I'm just hoping that he would still remember me. I simply followed the direction Zero had told me. There was a huge door, different from any normal ones. 

I'm guessing that was his. I twisted the knob and trespassed in without any permission.  

"Ola?" 

"CECELIA!!!"  

On a spur of moment, Kaien leaped out like a freaking American bullfrog from his chair and tackled me down with a thud. I fell on my back with him on top of me.  

I know...it was a very awkward position. But his expression showed that it didn't matter to him.  

"Kaien, I love you but will you please get off me?" 

"Oh Sorry!" he quickly stood up to his feet and there was a hint of blush forming on his cheeks. It has been a while since I last saw him.  

It was almost 20 years ago. He was on a verge on dying and I was so kind enough to save him and then we became friends after that.  

Two weeks ago, he sent me a letter that I should "come and visit the Cross Academy someday." I don't know how the hell he got my address but that's not important now. 

Well, I was in France that day and it sure took me a long time to decide because I know that his main plot was reconciliation between me and Kaname. Oh I told him everything about my past, he sure do seem like a guy that I could trust.  

"Ahh...you've gotten so beautiful than the last time I saw you, Cece."  

We parted ways because he wanted to start a new life on his own and I wanted to as well. On the night of my disappearance, I've asked help from the Gods and as their hostess, it's a pleasure for them to give me assistance. 

The one that I've been the closest with was Aeolus and Keahi since I can relate to them. Most of the time. Yet some of the Gods would be jealous. I've lived in their dimension for countless of years until I decided to explore the world and go for an adventure myself. 

Not to brag but they spoiled me so much, that it took almost a year for me to be independent because they always treated me as their 'precious little sister' as what Raiden teased me.  

"Aww, thank you Kaien! You too. You look so...different, in a good way of course." 

Kaien and I talked about random stuffs like you know...just random. About the school, the students, THE WEATHER, etc etc blah blah blah, until he came into an idea that I shall attend the night class from now on. And I was like... 

"Whoa! WHOA! Hold on a second! This was SO not part of the deal! You told me just to 'come' and 'visit' but I don't remember of any words or sentences that has 'attend' on it, I really don't" I crossed my arms and shook my head in disagreement.  

With that, he nervously laughed. "But I already got your uniform and besides...I've already told Kaname" His eyebrows wriggled as if he was waiting for me to blush or to be happy.  

"What the FUCK?! I DEMAND A COMPLETE EXPLANATION FOR THIS FUCKERY!!" My hands slammed on the table and it broke into two, making Kaien jumped.  

My breathing was so deep and very rapid like a werewolf being provoked. I don't want to face Kaname, let alone face him! Not that I was scared of him. Bitch please! I'm stronger and more powerful! 

"It's okay, it's okay! He doesn't know about you...yet...I think, so don't be so mad about it."  

"What Yet? I think? What the hell does that even suppose to mean?!!"  

"I mean...I'm sure that he won't notice you?" I glared at him and thought of it for a while.  

"Did you tell him my last name?" 

"Uhh....ahehe" he nervously laugh. "Pretty pretty please with strawberries on top please Cecelia!! Pleaaaaaase????? Just for mee??" he pleaded with his puppy dog eyes.  

"Ugh!!" I cannot believe that I was actually convinced by Kaien to attend this school. This is outrageous. And what the hell, I'm way too old for high school! This better turn out good or else all hell will break loose. "Fine. But just this time Kaien!!"  

Like a child receiving his toy car gift, Kaien happily hoped up and down. "YAAY! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!" 

"Definitely no celebrations!" I snapped.  

"Okay, okay! Got it. Geez..." He backed out like a scared dog against the wall.  

"So, when do I start?" I said, changing the subject.  

"Oh yeah! I forgot. I'll lead you to the moon dorms. Come follow me!"

----------------------

->Cecelia Lafielle