♚f i v e♚

EDITED

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I scream again, covering my face. Glass is shattered everywhere on the ground.

The furniture is ripped. Everything is destroyed.

Harry runs into the room, and glares at me.

I start crying. This is why he kidnapped me.

He's obsessed with me.

❃❃❃❃

Courtney's POV

"Courtney..." Harry whispers.

He's getting mad. His hands are turning into fists, and his gorgeous face is turning a bright red.

"I told you to NEVER come into this room!" he yells. "Why did you have to disobey?!"

I look back up at him.

"Answer me!"

I can't manage to open my mouth. I can't.

He sits down next to me.

"Why, Courtney? I'm treating you like a princess, and this how you thank me? Why?" he asks calmly.

I glare at him. "Why did you have to kidnap me? Why? Why are you so obsessed with me?"

"Because you're my drug! My oxygen! You're the only thing that somehow keeps me sane!" he answers.

"This is what you call sane?" I scoff. "Why Harry? I had my life planned out! I would move in with Zayn, a-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" he screams. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID! ZAYN ISN'T GOOD FOR YOU!"

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO TO LOVE! MAYBE ZAYN WAS A BIT VAIN, BUT I DON'T CARE!" I shout back.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!" he yells.

He scrambles through a few drawers, and pulls out some pictures.

"Look!" he orders.

I gasp, and sob.

It was Zayn kissing my best friend, Gigi Hadid.

"Wait a second..." I utter. "You were that one boy in high school, and that one boy at the fair that I crashed into. You had a camera with you..."

He stares at me. "You have the memory of an 80-year-old.."

I throw the pictures, and cover my face, sobbing.

"Don't cry over him...please. You deserve me...I'll promise I'll be good," he urges.

I continue to cry, when Harry pulls my hands away from me.

"You're so pretty when you cry..." he says.

He wipes a few tears away from me.