♚e l e v e n♚

EDITED

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

"Beauty and the Beast" immediately appears once the TV turns on.

Harry doesn't even bother changing the channel; he decides to let me enjoy this movie.

Once the movie ends, we cuddle in the sofa, covering ourselves with a long, fluffy blanket, and fall asleep, leaving the TV running.

I hoped that things wouldn't worsen.

❃❃❃❃

Courtney's POV

2 days later...

"C'mon, Courtney. Let's go out and explore the woods. We could even have a picnic out there!" Harry pleads.

"But what if there's a bear? What if it attacks us and gobbles us up?" I argue.

"Oh my goodness gracious!" exclaims Harry, bringing his hands up to his head, and looks up to the sky. "There won't be any bears!"

"I'm serious, Harry. I don't want us to get hurt," I reply.

"Court-" Harry begins to frantically say, but I cut him off.

"There could be a wild animal out there in the woods. It could poison us, attack us, injure us...even KILL US!" I shriek.

Harry scoffs, but stops fighting back.

He grabs my wrist, and pulls me with him.

"Let me go, Harry!" I hiss, trying to rip out of his grip, but failing.

"HARRY!" I shout angrily, tears blinding my eyesight.

Harry ignores me, and continues to drag me to some room.

"You're hurting me, Harry," I cry, and Harry stops abruptly, and lets my wrist go, and looks at me, and starts weeping.

I stare at him, thinking if I should hug him or just stand there awkwardly.

"Um, Harry? Are you okay?" I manage to say.

Harry pulls me into a hug, and starts kissing the top of my head.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, baby girl..." he whispers. "I would never do that."

I gulp, and press my head onto his chest.

"Don't worry, I'm fine..." I blurt out.

" I blurt out