Chapter 2 : unknown memories.

The curtains were flowing in an indefinite patterns and the sunlight was piercing through the windows and lighting up the room in every dark corner. The room was not dark in any means but the invisible darkness, which we often see in every direction, some or the other day could not be lightened up. It was never meant to be lightened up, it was only meant to be destroyed and burned.

The white marble floor, turned hot due to the hot rays of sun, Leo groaned in his sleep, knowing that it’s the time to wake up. He opened his eyes and closed them again, he had pain in his head and the events from last night were all blurry and unrecognizable. He turned his head up to the ceiling and stared at the chandelier with infinite diamonds, real diamonds, He had always hated that chandelier not because it reflected the sunlight everywhere, making a pub in the morning but because it reminded him of funerals.

He was a strange and reserved his feelings deep inside him, every time he would sleep with a girl, it would strike him that what he would say to that girl, who he didn’t even knew the name of. His drinking habit had always got him, he didn’t want to run away but at the same time, he didn’t want to go on without any reason. He wanted stop and turn for a while and think that, have I got a reason to go on, alone? He wanted so many things at the same time but many little people are privileged to get what they want.

“Sir, Leonardo, here’s the –

The maid entered the room and trailed halfway at her sentence and turned into shades of red and turned around, closing her eyes. Leo tilted his face at the maid’s behaviour but then the breeze found its way and hit him at all the perfect place.  He looked down and realized that there were no clothes to cover his body. He pulled his sheets over himself and murmured to himself that why he was sleeping naked in his bed and there was no sign of a girl.

“Um...Sorry, you can come afterwards and whatever you have keep it on the table” he said to the maid, who was still picturing his perfect body.

The maid kept looking at the floor, controlling her head not to turn and just glancing at his body for one last time. Leo got up and put on his boxers which were lying on the floor, the birds were chirping outside on the tree but it sounded more like screamo because of the hangover he was suffering heavily.

He found Aspirin on the silver tray and thought that he probably created a big nuisance last night and her mom came to knew that he drunk a heavy amount of vodka and in spite of all that her mom still sent her Aspirin. He weighed the options, she send it because probably when she going to shout at her highest or because she really cared about him, not possible.

He ate whatever the maid brought, not even bothering that what he was eating and thinking deeply and focused on what happened, all he remembered was the brown eyes filled with horror and the red hair and the wooden box carved with some initials, he concentrated more, it was ironic that he never remembered things when the alcohol, smeared in his throat and but how he remember every detail when he was in his senses. The initials were Fiza….Where the Noble prize for his memory?

“LEONARDO! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SENSES?” the door flung open and entered her mom, wearing a white gown and a precious set of diamonds; he looked at them and again turned his head in different direction, diamonds….

Her face was filled with anger, something she never could control. Her brown hair was neatly tied in a bun and despite of being old, she looked that she had just stepped out of a photo shoot. He saw that his dad would have been in love with her mom at first sight. She had a charmed personality, she was headstrong. Her black eyes, looked all around and taking in that strong smell of alcohol.

“DON’T TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY FROM ME, LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER ME THAT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SENSES?”  She shouted again at a loud voice, she sure looked like an angel but she had the ability to shake a fully grown man standing in front of her.