Chapter 4: Till infinity.

Waiting for tonight…ohhhooo when you’ll here in my arms….waiting for tonight ohhoo I dreamed of this love for so long..

She was here, wearing nothing but a see-through blouse, like the one from the black swan the only difference she felt was that Natalie portman was far more beautiful than her  and yes, she’s had decent boobs, smaller  than Pamela Anderson (watermelons) but bigger than  shakira (carom board).

After waiting 30 minutes in the salon, Ricco accompanied Fiza and checked her in a modest motel. Costing 50$ per night. She was going to stay here for many days to come and going back home were not in the cards. Sure, she had money but now she didn’t want any of those luxuries.  Her mind did a whirl. Ok she did want all those luxuries, she was grown with them and leaving them in a blink would be like leaving to breathe.

Confusion was in her mind all the time. Ricco was being extremely nice and even helped her clean herself up, there was not much work needed now, no combs and running it through your hairs thousand times till the hair gets untangled. When she will return her home she will donate all the Gucci or D&G hair accessories to beggars, she thought but she highly doubted that any beggar would be happy receiving a Pucci beret. Beggars would just have to live without the hats or hair bands because she was never going back, as she thought.

Fiza constantly kept looking at Ricco, not because she was feeling some sudden force of attraction towards him. The whole concept of helping someone unknown was out of imagination because she knows, if she was at his place, which she was sure she never will be but now considering the position in which she was she just might have to cut other people hair or give Brazilian wax rather than having it, she would never help any stranger except, only if the strangers happens to be Hugh Jackman.

It had been 2 months since that incident, she was even afraid to think about it, even though all the nightmares were over but they were returning to her at a very fast pace.

But she had to try; running away was her decision and the kind of the spontaneous one.

She was sitting on the chair watching Buffy: the vampire slayer and tears flowing down her cheeks, it was something she did very often nowadays, cried without any reason, refused to eat, drink and does anything, like she was herself the walking dead. She pitied herself; she was in the position where she could kill herself and not feel a thing. She took the money from her wardrobe, it was 2am and there was a dead drop silence. Her dad was gone to Asia for business trip and mom? She didn’t know. She was fed up, fed up of this silence, this hollowness.

Fiza opened her laptop and booked a ticket blindly, she let the destiny decide her location, some or the other time in life we come across a something that seems too bright and when you look closely, you realize that it was all a mere dream. It was like that for her. She dreamed of friends, of the sea and her family, but no one was there when she needed them.

The flight was of 4:30am, she withdrew her money from her account, who knew bank was open even at this time of night. She took a cab and reached the airport, she had nothing, no belongings, no bags and no identity.

When she reached the airport, she found she was going to Cape Town, her journey began.

Tender words you say, take my breath away, love me now , leave me never…….

“I’m not a lesbian” Fiza said to Ricco. , snapping out of her past.

“I know”

“Then, what are we doing in this gay club? How we are even allowed in this gay club? We are not even GAY! Are you?”she whispered-shouted at Ricco, even though it didn’t really made any sense because no one really care what you were doing, even if you were walking around naked or having  oral sex, right there on the counter.