1.) Knowing The Unbelievable Truth

June 1st, 2001, Friday..

Bianca's POV:

Bianca Patrice Hernandez lay in bed, thinking of the things that could happen now that they are staying in London, United Kingdom, for a long time. Her dad, Henry Cruz, got promoted from work and was assigned here in the UK. They were staying for good, that's for sure.

She and her siblings, Kiera and Amy, were excited upon hearing that news. Their mother, Angelique Cruz, was worried. But after reading an odd-looking newspaper, the mid-thirties woman began to relax and happily agreed. So now they are all here in London and starting a new chapter of their lives.

Bianca decided to sit up and continue reading her book, Sweet Valley High when she was startled by the knock on her door.

"Patty, dear, can you please come over to the living room? We have things to discuss about school."

"Coming, Mom." She placed the book back on the mini bookshelf, smoothed her clothes out of wrinkles, and made her way for the door.

As she walked downstairs to the living room, she heard an older woman's voice and a man's, which was not her father's voice. He was still at the office and wouldn't be home until later in the evening.

Curious, Bianca continued walking to see who their guests were, and she wanted to know the reason for their visit. As she neared the place, she felt that tingly familiar aura and presence in the air that she could sometimes feel at the tips of her fingers. She immediately threw her glance at her mother, who had her hands up in the air and was waving. It was not the first time she caught her with that bizarre hand movement like she was casting a spell. She had often told herself that her mind was playing tricks on her, but right now she doubted it.

She continued to walk, and she felt an invisible force that engulfed her. It was like walking inside a large, invisible bubble that didn't blow up. Weird.

When Bianca reached her destination, the three adults stood up, and they all gave her a smile.

"Hello there, Miss Hernandez," their guests said simultaneously. The older woman introduced herself first. Her name is Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts. It sounds like an interesting name for a school. Then the middle-aged guy is Kingsley Shacklebolt, Minister of.. Magic.

Her eyes grew wide at the mention of the word. She always felt it was taboo for her mother because she would wear a weary expression whenever it was mentioned.

Feeling bolder, Bianca asked Mr. Shacklebolt.

"I beg your pardon, sir, but did you just say 'Minister of Magic'?" She asked very curiously. The man nodded, then smiled. Her gaze turned to her mother a little suspiciously as she took her seat beside her.

"Mom, is magic what you were doing when you waved your hands in the air?"

With a guilty expression, Angelique Fuentilla-Cruz nodded.

"I don't seem to understand; you said you wanted to talk about school."

"Yes, darling, that and other important things. Thus, the presence of our guests." Bianca's mother answered and handed her a glass of orange juice. It was her favorite drink. She sipped on it as things ran through her mind. All the contents were finished before she even realized it.

Suddenly, an invisible, powerful force hit her and made her drop the glass. She has never been physically assaulted, not even by her own siblings when they were goofing around. Tears threatened to fall as she felt excruciating pain.

She expected it to hit the marble floor. But when she came to her senses, she saw the glass floating instead.

Subconsciously, Bianca wanted to pick up the glass and settle it on the table. And she did, but she did not even lift a finger. Instead, she levitated the glass and placed it on the coffee table.