7.) The Exotic One

Bianca's POV:

Bianca's eyes opened slowly, and rather irritated, at her alarm clock's shrill mechanical voice. It was shortly followed by Kim's alarm across the room. She turned her alarm off to stop it from annoying her further. Stretching, she sat up in bed and wiped both her eyes awake. Her eyes then scanned the room of five. The rest of the girls will wake up soon, so she tucked her bed in and collected her bathroom essentials. Kim followed after a minute, and they both took a bath to get ready for another day.

As water cascaded on her body, she closed her eyes. Her thoughts wandered to Tyler Bellacourt. It's been a month since the legilimency incident. He fancied her, and all of a sudden she became conscious of herself physically. After taking a shower, Bianca went to the bathroom sink and brushed her teeth. She then found herself looking at her reflection in the mirror. The girl staring back at her was not a bit attractive to the likes of the pureblood Slytherin boy. Her brown eyes Small but pointed nose. Long, dark hair flowed all the way to her back, and her small, petite figure could not pass even as a model for a muggle magazine cover girl.

So what did Bellacourt see that made him like her?

"You're exotic; did you know that, Hernandez?" She jumped in surprise to see Andrea Shaneley staring at her reflection on the bathroom mirror. Like her, she just finished showering, her blond hair dangling around her green eyes. The young witch was towering at 5 feet 7 inches. She was staring at her with admiration, and it made her feel uneasy.

"You gave me a fright, Shaneley," Bianca said instead, ignoring her classmate's compliment. She walked past her as she gathered her things.

"You alright, Bi?" came Kim's voice as she entered their room to get dressed.

"Yeah, Shaneley gave me a fright at the bathroom, talking unannounced."

"You've been rather jumpy these past few days, you know," the tall brunette said in a matter-of-fact way as she got on her school robes and did her necktie.

Bianca didn't comment on that, as it was true. Ever since Tyler Bellacourt showed her his memories, even if he wasn't present, she could feel him just as if he were standing right next to her. He had embedded in her very skin a bond more pronounced than what she had infused in Kim and Rye by accident. What's even worse is that she is not one bit refusing it, like she should.

She got on her uniform and said nothing. She dried her hair magically after combing it and combed it some more until it was shiny smooth before tying it to a neat ponytail. Then she put on her favorite muggle scent, Banana Republic.

When Bianca was done, she grabbed her sling bag and noticed Kim smiling at her teasingly.

"What?" She feigned innocence, but she knew what that smile was telling her: She was doing all that she did for her Slytherin admirer. She rolled her eyes upward at the teasing brunette.

"Next time you're going to start putting on some make-up. You don't need it though, Querida. But I am still betting on it!"

Bianca chased Kim out of the room to the common room, where Rye was waiting, all neat and clean and his perfume smelling divine.

"Oh, Merlin, not you too? Am I the only one who's just being a fourteen-year-old kid?" Kim couldn't believe her two best friends were dressed to impress, with heavenly perfumes to boot!

"What is she talking about?" The only guy in the group inquired, confused. His spectacles these days are becoming a topic among some groups of females; she didn't mean to overhear whenever she used any of the girl's bathrooms inside the castle. They said it made him look 'sexy'; Bianca had to control her laughter while she waited for them to leave the place.