Post-Rapture

In the aftermath of the Rapture, the Antichrist quickly gains fame Internationally due to his speech in the United Nations. The Antichrist arrives at the UN Headquarters to deliver his long and comprehensive speech, addressing the United Nations. During his address, the Antichrist quickly charms and impresses everybody present with his incredible oratory skills, amazing genius-level intellect and memory, as well as his vast knowledge of the United Nations, its members, history, principal organs, and specialized agencies. The Antichrist will also demonstrate his uncommon polyglotism, being able to fluently speak over 9 languages, which include Romanian, Hungarian, Russian, English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Hebrew, and Chinese. By the middle of his address, the Antichrist will bring the entire crowd to its feet in full voice and applause, press and representative alike. After his address, the Antichrist will quickly become a celebrity, and alot of well known celebrities who follow the Antichrist will help turn alot of people to the Antichrist. 

The Antichrist will outline his plan to get the UN back on track; re-arranging the Security Council, and organizing 10 regions to encompass the entire world with the Leaders of each nation reporting to each leader of the 10 regions. Many vie for the Antichrist to become the new Secretary-General. The Antichrist refuses unless a direct set of events are put in place, including moving the UN to New Babylon, a city in development in the Middle East. All the demands are met, and the Antichrist is elected as the new Secretary-General of the United Nations.  

During a UN conference, the Antichrist will ruthlessly murder two political leaders with a single gunshot, revealing his true colors. However, he is able to brainwash everybody present by convincing them that what they had actually witnessed was the two individuals murdering each other.  

This is the first seal opened, for there are six seals left, followed by the Seven Trumpet Judgments and the Seven Bowl Judgments.