Dawn of the Tribulation

Once the Antichrist has taken power, he will sign a Peace Treaty with Israel. As time progresses, many of those left behind will turn to God and become Christians. These people would be most likely known as the Remnant. 

After the Antichrist has signed the covenant with Israel, the Tribulation will officially begin.

There will be the prophesied eighteen months of peace. During the eighteen months of piece, many Non-Believers-Turned-Christians will try to get more people to come into the saving faith in God. Meanwhile, the Antichrist attempts to create the New World Order. After the eighteen months of peace, the second seal will be opened, War. This illustrates that peace will be removed from the earth and open conflict will break out everywhere. Of course, we have seen war throughout history, and even today, it is a constant threat worldwide. But in that day, this will be a war that will be unparallel to anything that has happened in the past. God will allow this to take place as part of His judgment upon the earth.

Although the Antichrist will come in peace, his plans will see resistance and World War III will break out. It isn't known which nations will take part in this war, but they will be no match and will be soundly defeated. This victory by the Antichrist will cause the nations to fear and tremble. Many will be mesmerized by his accomplishments and the speed of his ascension. But the damage from the war will be staggering and many of the effects will be irreversible. Life will definitely be changed forever from that day forward.Following the war, the Antichrist will set up his headquarters in Rome. This will become both the political and religious capital of the world. It is my belief that the world religions will unite under one religious order and exercise great political influence for the first three and a half years. But at the beginning of the second half, the false prophet will rise up out of this false religious order and betray her.