New attractions

{Chres’s POV}

Today was a Friday and it was 4pm which meant school just let out. I wanted to see loni and Jacob but they probably had other plans. I got an incoming text from loni wondering where I was and that she had Jacob with her. Great. I texted back saying I was at home chilling when in actuality I was on my way to wendy’s. I needed a new job. I’ve been helping Mr. Gregory for a good three years that I was set for life, but sometimes things don’t last forever and me and simmone’s relationship was an example of that. I took the bus up town to wendys and chilled there for some hours. Turns out that they were hiring and I decided to inquire about an application and left to go home. I played my xbox 360 and played some madden for two hours. Once I got bored with that I decided to call it a day around 6 o’clock. I didn’t feel like doing anything else but sleeping my sorrows away as I cried underneath the covers in silence.

{Kiloni’s POV}

It was a nice Saturday and me and Jacob were gonna hang out today. I tried texting chres back but I received no answer. I didn’t want to pester him because he’ll probably yell at me or something. I remember when I used to be the loner. I didn’t want anyone to mess with me so maybe this same situation applies to chres. I mean he just broke up with his ex girlfriend simmone. He’s gonna need sometime to think alone and I kinda know what that’s like. Except for the “relationship” part.

Being alone is awesome. No attachments to people, more freedom, but at the same time it can be boring and lonesome. You will have so many problems that when you look to the left or to your right you see no one and have no one to vent or rant too. Except maybe your mirror, yourself, your imaginary friend, your stuffed animals or God. Since I met chres I didn’t have to carry on a conversation with my besties (my stuffed animals) because I had another human being to talk too now and now I have two of them. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! They’re both sweet and kind and they both are handsome. I’m so glad that they came into my life and now some things are changing and I’m learning some new things and to appreaciate people. I used to hate people cuz I thought they hated me because I thought they didn’t want to talk to me because I wasn’t pretty enough, popular enough, rich enough, or funny to talk too. I was just plain ole me. One day it happened. Even though it was an embarrassing incident at lunch one a popular crush had helped me out. And then a couple of weeks later I met this other guy who chose me to talk to me. He touched me. (well more like tapping) but still he touched me. I’m a very affectionate person once you get to know me. I have a habit of poking people’s faces and pinching their cheeks. I think cheeks are cute. Especially chubby ones. Chres has a nice face with a little fat enough to poke and pinch his face. Jacob’s face is too adorable with glasses and his accent is EVERYTHING. I just have to pinch his cute little cheeks and his smile I love his smile and so do I love chres. *sighs dreamily* Oh my goodness. These boys are too cute.

Enough about them. I forgot that me and Jacob was just standing there on the sidewalk in front of the school just waiting to go somewhere. Ahead of us was a road where cars drove by, a cross walk for East High to cross from the school onto the street ahead, there were two stores on a strip and so me and Jacob decided to go there.

Jacob: What’s thees place?

Me: *points to left bldg.* Um this place is called Rite Aid, it’s like a drugstore and over here---*points*

Jacob: La farmacia?

Me: Si, la farmacia mixed with la tienda y la bodega (drugstore, store and a grocery store)

Jacob: Ah mucho gusto kee-lawn-nee.

Me: *smiles* you’re welcome pal.

Jacob: *points to right bldg.* y que? What is that store called?