Valentine's day surprise pt. 2

{Jacob’s POV}

We were waiting for the door to be opened and soon enough it was. Me and my boo put on our best smiles and handed out our flowers at the same time with a huge smile on our face that screamed desperate of forgiveness. I forgot to mention that every now and then I would wear my glasses but tonight I wasn’t wearing them.

Ms. Lee: Awww for me? You guys shouldn’t have.

Ummm sure.

Chres: Good evening ms. Lee. *hugs mama*

Ms. Lee: good evening chresanto. *hugs chres*

Me: Buenas noches ms. Lee *hugs mama*

Ms. Lee: Buenas noches to you too Jacob *hugs Jacob*

We stood there in awkwardness wondering where are baby was. I was wondering if I should be the one to ask or my baby chres.

Ms. Lee: You do know that you guys can call me mama lee now right since yall both are dating my daughter?

Me: Oh yea

Chres: I forgot. I mean we forgot.

Mama Lee: Well why don’t you gentleman come on and sit down. Loni will come shortly. I’ll just placed these fresh roses into one of the vases I have. *walks away*

Me: ok

We looked around as I spelled something wonderful in the room. I sniffed the air to make sure.

Me: *sniff-snff* Are those baked—

Chres: COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chres rude self walked over to the cookie dish, picked up the cookie and ate it. I jabbed him in the side and mumbled.

Me: What do you think you’re doing? Eating before asking?

Chres: Whaaaat? I was hungry. Chillax. Mama lee won’t mind.

Mama lee returns to the living with a smile on her face and was standing around.

ML: Oh don’t mind me. You guys can have some cookies if you won’t. Me and loni boo ate a whole dozen earlier.

Me: WOW.

ML: yea we were just watching Charlie brown when It was on and sipping some milk. You boys have a seat and I’ll go check on your date.

Me and Jacob: OK

We sat down as mama lee went to check on lee. I grabbed a cookie as it melted in my mouth. It was so good. Then I contemplated on having another. Meanwhile chres was grabbing his fourth cookie perhaps and to think that the count started at a dozen. I don’t want to eat up mama lee’s cookies. She said we could have “some” not eat the whole damn plate. I felt ashamed at chres. I peered down near his crotch area as some cookie crumbs were all on his suit. *sighs*

Me: chres honey *points to downward*

Chres: *eats cookie in concerned* what?

He had crumbs all over his mouth yet he looked so funny and cute that I chuckled a bit. He held a half eaten cookie in his left hand waiting for me to speak.

Chres: What’s so funny Jacob?

Me: Your face. You got crumbs all over you.

Chres: I do? *begins to wipe them off*

Me: NO NO NO!  Here let me.

I scooted close to him as I grasped his jawline, stuck my tongue out and licked all around his mouth to get the crumbs from off his chin and the corners of his mouth. I pecked him on the lips and seductively took a bite from his cookie and I munched on slowly and enjoyed every morsel as I kept contact with chres eyes. They were so dark it was so sexy. The whole entire time I did that his jaw had dropped. I loved doing that to my baby. He quickly grabbed another cookie, ate part of it. Put some crumbs around his chin and begged for me to lick the crumbs seductively off of his chin again, but I thought of another idea.